Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Chargers All The Way

Go down 
+2
s0liddy
topshot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
topshot
New MS Member
New MS Member
topshot

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Chargers All The Way Empty
PostSubject: Chargers All The Way   Chargers All The Way Empty2010-01-05, 14:45

Watch out cause the chargers are on fire and ready to burn straight to the super bowl and win there first. I can feel it. write your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Chargers All The Way   Chargers All The Way Empty2010-01-05, 17:32

They could very well. I see them as the strongest in the AFC.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Chargers All The Way   Chargers All The Way Empty2010-01-06, 00:54

s0liddy wrote:

Your second stupid post for the day, your racking them up well.

Colts are just a push over right. Chargers All The Way Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Chargers All The Way   Chargers All The Way Empty2010-01-06, 04:41

if the chargers meet the colts in the playoffs chargers will probably win.

colts don't play that good against them but i wouldn't doubt manning he should be pissed for losing the last couple of playoff games against the chargers.
Back to top Go down
topshot
New MS Member
New MS Member
topshot

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Chargers All The Way   Chargers All The Way Empty2010-01-06, 10:01

I think you are right the colts are strong but I don't think they have what it takes.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Chargers All The Way   Chargers All The Way Empty2010-01-06, 12:01

The Chargers are the scariest team in the AFC as of right now. I would not want to face them. I think it will be the Packers vs the Chargers.

Chargers win 28-23
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Chargers All The Way   Chargers All The Way Empty2010-01-08, 13:00

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
s0liddy wrote:

Seriously dude, shut the **** up. Let's hear your thoughts instead of you just constantly bashing everyone when, in reality, they bring up more valid points than you have anytime I've seen you post.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On topic:

I could see the Chargers making it all the way to the Super Bowl, but they have been in this situation many times. The hottest team going into the playoffs, only to make dumb mistakes and end up losing in the AFC title game. I honestly think this is a 2 team race between Indy and San Diego. The Jets are too inconsistent and the Bengals don't have the secondary to go against either the Colts or the Bolts. The Patriots are missing Welker who leads the universe in clutch 1st downs by WRs and takes some attention away from Randy. I could honestly see the Ravens beating them but with such a playoff inexperienced offense it's hard to believe they make a deep run.

AFC title game:
Chargers over Colts: 38-34
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Chargers All The Way   Chargers All The Way Empty2010-01-08, 13:37

hof8231 wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
s0liddy wrote:

Seriously dude, shut the **** up. Let's hear your thoughts instead of you just constantly bashing everyone when, in reality, they bring up more valid points than you have anytime I've seen you post.
LMAO
Like your im a Miles Austin jock junkie, and your Cowboys unrealistic all the way posts right mr. fanboy?
Rolling Eyes

Chargers choke in the playoffs as bout as much as the Cowboys. Cromartie has been criticized for not playing to the top level of his game against big team WRs.

Colts - Patriots (Colts Win AFC)
Eagles - Vikings (Vikings Win NFC)

Colts Win SB
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Chargers All The Way   Chargers All The Way Empty2010-01-08, 13:51

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
s0liddy wrote:

LMAO
Like your im a Miles Austin jock junkie, and your Cowboys unrealistic all the way posts right mr. fanboy?
Rolling Eyes

Chargers choke in the playoffs as bout as much as the Cowboys. Cromartie has been criticized for not playing to the top level of his game against big team WRs.

Colts Win SB

When have I made a post riding Austin's dick or saying the Cowboys are going to win it all? Please, point it out.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Chargers All The Way   Chargers All The Way Empty2010-01-08, 13:56

hof8231 wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
s0liddy wrote:

LMAO
Rolling Eyes

Colts Win SB

When have I made a post riding Austin's dick or saying the Cowboys are going to win it all? Please, point it out.

http://forum.madden-school.com/search.forum?search_author=hof8231&show_results=posts

85% of those posts are personal attacks from YOU and/or ridding the Austin is god for one season bandwagon.

gtfo
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Chargers All The Way   Chargers All The Way Empty2010-01-08, 14:05

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
s0liddy wrote:

LMAO
Rolling Eyes

Colts Win SB

http://forum.madden-school.com/search.forum?search_author=hof8231&show_results=posts

85% of those posts are personal attacks from YOU and/or ridding the Austin is god for one season bandwagon.

gtfo

Actually I just went through about 5 pages of that and the only attacks are on members of the THA (Texans Homer Association) aka you and Mario. Until you can formulate your own opinions and actually come up with valid points, how about you take a little break? I only attack people because they say dumb, uneducated s***. You attack people because you can't think of a response that supports your view. Ok, so maybe I do like Miles Austin. He's 3rd in receiving yards and didn't even start the first 4 games. Tell me you wouldn't be impressed by that. Austin was stellar this year, and that's a fact. What remains to be seen is how he'll do next year. And never once did I say that Austin is definitely the future number 1 receiver in Dallas, because frankly, no one knows. It could be him, it could be Kevin fucking Ogletree. But the fact that you used every post I ever made as a source in a complete stab attempt to prove me wrong just shows that you have no evidence to back up your claims.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Chargers All The Way   Chargers All The Way Empty2010-01-08, 14:13

Whatever man, go flood some other forums.

Thread Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chargers All The Way   Chargers All The Way Empty

Back to top Go down

Chargers All The Way
Page 1 of 1