Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Interest in tournaments in Seattle and/or PNW?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gameclucks
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Interest in tournaments in Seattle and/or PNW? Empty
PostSubject: Interest in tournaments in Seattle and/or PNW?   Interest in tournaments in Seattle and/or PNW? Empty2009-10-15, 17:48

Hey all!
Is there a large community for events and tournaments in the Greater Seattle area or event he Pacific Northwest?

I own a LAN Center and run a ton of events for Halo3 (have top MLG players here all the time), Super Smash Bros Brawl (top PNW players all the time), CS1.6, DotA and a couple of other events off an on....

So I am trying to see if there is any Madden interest in this area and if so, then I will start to run events for it.

Thanks all!
--GC Guy
Back to top Go down
malik_mayeux06
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Interest in tournaments in Seattle and/or PNW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interest in tournaments in Seattle and/or PNW?   Interest in tournaments in Seattle and/or PNW? Empty2009-10-15, 19:36

ya wa sup i live in tacoma about an hour away hit me back upp or at my gamertag is GermanBeast1995
Back to top Go down

Interest in tournaments in Seattle and/or PNW?
Page 1 of 1