Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

All Pro Football

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Code//Blue
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Code//Blue

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-08-18

All Pro Football Empty
PostSubject: All Pro Football   All Pro Football Empty2009-10-15, 15:12

Anyone played this? It's a great game, and if you want a real sim football game, look into it. Seven bucks on eBay, I haven't touched Madden in a week. The gameplay is 2k, so no worries about that, but the team creation is endless. It has 240+ legends already in the game, but you can create ANY body you want and assign them certain number of abilities based on if you want them to be Gold, Silver, or Bronze players. I've made Deion Sanders, the All-Time Titans, and a butt-load of others. Plus, you can make the jerseys, pants, helmets, etc. any way you want. If you can find a picture of a team's uniform on the internet, you can replicate it almost perfectly in the game.

Check it out. Only a couple bucks on eBay, so you really don't lose much if you don't like it. If you do already have it or get it, add my GT: cjmabry, and we can play.
Back to top Go down

All Pro Football
Page 1 of 1