Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

best team to be and how to use them ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

best team to be and how to use them ? Empty
PostSubject: best team to be and how to use them ?   best team to be and how to use them ? Empty2009-10-12, 11:10

im 6-2 with the raiders basically because of my D but i do not think i can beat really good players. so i wanna change my team. any idea of what team i could try and mainly how to use them. playbooks etc

many thanks
Back to top Go down
safemonk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: best team to be and how to use them ?   best team to be and how to use them ? Empty2009-10-12, 11:51

i use the raiders and their beast, i run the atlanta o cuz theres lotsof shorts passes for j roc. i win games strictly from their defense i only alow maximum 14 points a game against me and my average opponent lvl is 15
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: best team to be and how to use them ?   best team to be and how to use them ? Empty2009-10-12, 12:40

you can use any team and be good with them just put together a nice scheme and youll be good......
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: best team to be and how to use them ?   best team to be and how to use them ? Empty2009-10-12, 14:02

i use the falcons. i think people take them for granted. turner breaks sooo many tackles for me. norwood is a beast at WR. roddy white is simply unstoppable. tony gonzalez is a MONSTER. he's caught so many clutch 3rd and longs for me. matt ryan is great in this game, too. the defense is a little weak, but abraham will get some good pressure. you can mix up the corners a little to get the most out of the defense, i run the 46 with them. my defense does pretty good, but i mainly control the game with running the ball. don't get pass happy with the falcons, pound the ball continually, turner will break off some huge runs.
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: best team to be and how to use them ?   best team to be and how to use them ? Empty2009-10-12, 17:39

the bears is best team in madden 10. i also think alot of people take them for granted. these is y the bears is the best team in madden 10:
rb matt forte(90 ovr)
qb jay cutler (89 ovr)
te greg olsen(85 ovr)
wr devin hester (99 speed)
wr journy knox (96 speed)
le ogunleye (80 ovr)
re alex brown(82 ovr)
dt tommie harris(90 ovr)
olb briggs (96 ovr)
mlb urlecher( 94 ovr) the bears is just loaded with talent. i use the west coat pb with the bears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best team to be and how to use them ?   best team to be and how to use them ? Empty

Back to top Go down

best team to be and how to use them ?
Page 1 of 1