Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

best way to beat the eagles

Go down 
+4
super_mario90
BWEISS
JoshJ81
yungkilla58
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yungkilla58
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-23

best way to beat the eagles Empty
PostSubject: best way to beat the eagles   best way to beat the eagles Empty2009-10-10, 15:49

looking for solid tips on how to beat the eagles
Back to top Go down
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: best way to beat the eagles   best way to beat the eagles Empty2009-10-11, 01:31

Gaints, use mostly I-Form, 60% run with Jacobs and 40% passing.
Back to top Go down
BWEISS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BWEISS

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: best way to beat the eagles   best way to beat the eagles Empty2009-10-11, 02:46

Don't throw the ball towards Asante or Sheldon since they both have amazing Zone Coverage ratings. Just move the ball through the middle of the field since the LB core isn't very strong.

And on defense just figure out a way to slow down the speedy offense, press coverage a lot to defend quick passes and slants but have guys back to make sure you don't get beat. And don't let Westbrook get to the outside, make him run inside and try to force a fumble or something.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: best way to beat the eagles   best way to beat the eagles Empty2009-10-11, 03:16

the eagles are easy to beat i have'nt lost not once to the eagles and i go against pretty skilled players

i just stay in cover 2 man press the entire game and win just put a qb spy on vick and maybe some contains depending on how your opponent is playing

why? cover 2 man press well it stop any deep pass down feild and creates alot of turnovers cause everybody is covered and it stops the run and if u put a qb spy on who ever is the qb and the qb tries to run and throw a screen or somekind of deep pass it will be covered it works great it never failed me

and someone once said qb spy and DE contain don't work on vick cuz he's to fast that ain't true he get's sacked in the back feild if he tries to run to the outside and he'll get sacked if he tries to run in the inside cover 2 man press is a good D

and everybody is covered if he tries to throw sure your opponent might have a couple of completions but they'll eventually throw a pick cover 2 man press never fails
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: best way to beat the eagles   best way to beat the eagles Empty2009-10-11, 10:00

amen supermario! i been using that defense against vic as long as hes been in this game.only difference is i use 3-4 solid cover 2 man and control the lb in the hookzone and go after vic myself.i pressure him b4 the receivers can get open on drags or crossing routes.i get many picks this way.however the smart eagles users will use mcnab and westbrook with a balanced attack and mix in vick (since e.a. took out the feature that shows what personel is on the field and u dont know if vick is in or not).as for me i use the jets and when i play the eagles with ppl who use em right or any good player...i use ball control and keep the ball away from the offense.i use the jets and they have a good ball control offense.i also only play on all-madden so man cov is a lil better and db's only drop 7 out of 10 picks as opposed to 9 out of 10 on all-pro.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: best way to beat the eagles   best way to beat the eagles Empty2009-10-12, 03:42

lol @ people that use vick smh
Back to top Go down
John R
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: best way to beat the eagles   best way to beat the eagles Empty2009-10-12, 11:12

Super Mario, that D sounds pretty solid against the eagles, I will have to give it a try... however, have you experimented with that D against other teams? and if so, how was it?
Back to top Go down
Wholetthevickouthoohoo
New MS Member
New MS Member
Wholetthevickouthoohoo

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: best way to beat the eagles   best way to beat the eagles Empty2009-10-12, 12:26

John R wrote:
Super Mario, that D sounds pretty solid against the eagles, I will have to give it a try... however, have you experimented with that D against other teams? and if so, how was it?

if you think u can stop my eagles ur wrong lol add me and challenge me
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: best way to beat the eagles   best way to beat the eagles Empty2009-10-12, 12:34

ghostnote wrote:
amen supermario! i been using that defense against vic as long as hes been in this game.only difference is i use 3-4 solid cover 2 man and control the lb in the hookzone and go after vic myself.i pressure him b4 the receivers can get open on drags or crossing routes.i get many picks this way.however the smart eagles users will use mcnab and westbrook with a balanced attack and mix in vick (since e.a. took out the feature that shows what personel is on the field and u dont know if vick is in or not).as for me i use the jets and when i play the eagles with ppl who use em right or any good player...i use ball control and keep the ball away from the offense.i use the jets and they have a good ball control offense.i also only play on all-madden so man cov is a lil better and db's only drop 7 out of 10 picks as opposed to 9 out of 10 on all-pro.

thats the way i use them vick only gets in(very seldom) if i wanna keep my opponet guessing.....
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: best way to beat the eagles   best way to beat the eagles Empty2009-10-13, 03:35

John R wrote:

yeah i have really the reason i started useing that cover 2 man press is because i play against the patriots almost all the time and everybody tries to throw it to moss so i started useing cover 2 man press and it worked! with the safety over the top and the ball just thrown out there i get alot of user picks i started useing it in madden 08 when the pats were like overall 99 and in madden 09 everybody still tried to throw it deep to moss so i used cover 2 man press and it still worked! and really thats the only time i use that D is when im up against the pats or eagles it stops the deep pass and any wr screens or HB screens

and the middle of the feild will be open but sometimes the CB will be infront of the wr if the wr cuts across the middle the CB will be right there ready for the pick or if u put a spy on a wr and the wr cuts across the feild the safety will be on the wr ready to deflect the pass i only use it against the pats or eagles and it works i've been doing that D since madden 08 and it's incredible against the deep pass it shuts down moss really good (if u ever go against the pats use cover 2 man press)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best way to beat the eagles   best way to beat the eagles Empty

Back to top Go down

best way to beat the eagles
Page 1 of 1