Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD

Go down 
+2
c4jun
Madden's Finest 200
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD Empty
PostSubject: MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD   MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD Empty2009-10-10, 10:46

We can all agree that eastdog's ebooks are legit. He took the time to write up those ebooks, and then he is giving them away......... FOR FREE. I cannot express my gratitude, and i think this dude needs some recognition, or reward, or........... SOMETHING. Most sites would see that EXACT SAME THING for $5. Most people would trade that ebook for another. EASTDOG didn't ask for ANYTHING IN RETURN. He did this out the kindness of his heart. Good job EASTDOG and thank you. I'm loving the Arizona ebook.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD   MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD Empty2009-10-10, 10:49

Yeah they have some good plays in there. I use the Arizona PB so it is perfect for me. I've been using some of those plays on there for a long time though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD   MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD Empty2009-10-10, 10:53

The corner strike out of bunch is $$$$$$$$$$. I always looked over that play, but i like to use it in long yardage situations, because it needs time to develop. Also that weak tight pair toss is sweet also. U wanna lab it, c4jun?
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD   MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD Empty2009-10-10, 12:24

Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD   MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD Empty2009-10-10, 12:52

is this a serious thread? or u just ridin his dick??
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD   MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD Empty2009-10-10, 13:04

Riding it like a horse BaLLhaWK!
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD   MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD Empty2009-10-10, 13:15

I'll be mature and not argue with you ballhawk, because you will probably ban me lol. But if yall two wanna see me in dat madden, then step.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD   MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD Empty2009-10-10, 13:48

LOL!!! but naw i cant ban ppl.. dont have that power.. and wont over a stupid biased arguement..
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD   MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD Empty2009-10-10, 20:47

wow thanks man, i appreciate the post, your the 3rd one that gave me a nice thank you after receiving the ebooks, everyone said thank you before i sent them, which is nice too, but when some one says thank you after they get the ebooks, really shows how good a person you really are, thanks dude

oh its EastCoast_dog, i think you said eastdog lol dance
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD   MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD Empty2009-10-10, 23:17

Moved to gen talk since this isn't about offencive strategy as much as about making eastcoast_dog an exclusive member.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD   MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD Empty2009-10-13, 00:01

Yo eastcoast dog I've gotten ur pms but I can't pm cuz I'm on here from my blackberry.. I emailed u I think.. I emailed that GT u have on ur profile, the comcast one.. If that's not ur email then email me.. My email is redsox_champs_2004_2004@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD   MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD Empty

Back to top Go down

MAKE EASTDOG AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER, OR A MOD
Page 1 of 1