Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

any tips to help set up nano's faster

Go down 
+2
imownage411
jonny_madden10
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

any tips to help set up nano's faster Empty
PostSubject: any tips to help set up nano's faster   any tips to help set up nano's faster Empty2009-10-10, 03:55

i have a few nano's that i want to use, but i take too long to set them up

any help to set them up quicker or whatever ? :S

any tips would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
imownage411
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: any tips to help set up nano's faster   any tips to help set up nano's faster Empty2009-10-10, 11:37

well to be honest... practice man.. i use to suck at doing it... now i can get almost all b4 my line sets
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: any tips to help set up nano's faster   any tips to help set up nano's faster Empty2009-10-10, 11:41

yea same here i was real bad at setin up nanos but now im very fast and can find nanos real easy now as well
Back to top Go down
Code//Blue
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Code//Blue

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: any tips to help set up nano's faster   any tips to help set up nano's faster Empty2009-10-10, 15:06

If you don't already know this, when selecting players, instead of tabbing B to cycle through all of the players (or O on PS3), hold B (or O) and point the left stick in the direction you want to change to. So much faster than cycling through your players.

If you already knew that though, then practice is your only option. Practice setting your nanos up against another controller in practice.
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: any tips to help set up nano's faster   any tips to help set up nano's faster Empty2009-10-11, 02:40

Practice practice practice. Start from one side and go to the other, depending on the nano. DONT start to the right, then jump to the left, then go to the middle. Start left/ right and work ur way across. Best tip i have other then practice.
Back to top Go down
Jagztorious
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: any tips to help set up nano's faster   any tips to help set up nano's faster Empty2009-10-13, 11:33

Code//Blue wrote:
If you don't already know this, when selecting players, instead of tabbing B to cycle through all of the players (or O on PS3), hold B (or O) and point the left stick in the direction you want to change to. So much faster than cycling through your players.

If you already knew that though, then practice is your only option. Practice setting your nanos up against another controller in practice.

Legend, probably the answer to my troubles!!

cheers bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any tips to help set up nano's faster   any tips to help set up nano's faster Empty

Back to top Go down

any tips to help set up nano's faster
Page 1 of 1