Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Manual Subbing Screw up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rwhitt0724
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Manual Subbing Screw up Empty
PostSubject: Manual Subbing Screw up   Manual Subbing Screw up Empty2009-10-09, 20:47

I have a problem and it's driving me crazy. I manually subbed out my running back in a couple of my formations for the first time. i used the RB button (on XBOX, probably R1 on PS3) and manually pulled my RB out and put in my second string (not scrolling thru formations using the R stick). now when i DO SCROLL thru my formations like trying to use the Spell HB formation or DUAL HB SWAP or something like that it WILL NOT change my players. i just keeps it all the same without changing my running back. this only happens on the formation sets where i did manually take the RB or whatever out of the formation. its driving me crazy because i dont want to manually sub people in and out everytime. its much easier to just scroll through the formation options with the R-STICK rather than RB. can someone please tell me how to fix this or reset it or something?!
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Manual Subbing Screw up   Manual Subbing Screw up Empty2009-10-09, 20:50

I use the stick all the time to change the package, it works fine for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
rwhitt0724
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Manual Subbing Screw up   Manual Subbing Screw up Empty2009-10-09, 20:54

thats what im saying... i want to use the stick. but on formation sets where i press the RB button and manually subbed a person out it will not work anymore. i can only pull people in and out with RB. the RSTICK works on sets where ive never used the RB button to sub players. but ive already done it on my favorite formations and its a pain in my ass and it wont go back to what it was. i even started my next season on my franchise and it still does it. its like i did it one time in one game and it never went back to the normal mode. i want to know how to change it back to the original.
Back to top Go down
rwhitt0724
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Manual Subbing Screw up   Manual Subbing Screw up Empty2009-10-09, 21:01

**correction**

after i used the RB BUTTON to switch out my HB i now scroll thru my formation options (ie: normal, dual hb, hb sub, spell hb, etc.) and it will sub out everyone it normally would EXCEPT the HB that i subbed out manually. he stays in all the time until i press the RB BUTTON again to manually sub someone else back in.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Manual Subbing Screw up   Manual Subbing Screw up Empty2009-10-09, 21:22

I think it might have to do with the fact that you subbed the RB out.

like if you sub a guy out, then put the package on HB Sub, it subs him back in. I think it might be along those lines.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
rwhitt0724
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Manual Subbing Screw up   Manual Subbing Screw up Empty2009-10-11, 14:19

BUMP! PLEASE ANYONE HAVE ANY HELP?! IM GOING TO DESTROY MY MADDEN CD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manual Subbing Screw up   Manual Subbing Screw up Empty

Back to top Go down

Manual Subbing Screw up
Page 1 of 1