Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need help using colts 'd'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Nice
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Need help using colts 'd' Empty
PostSubject: Need help using colts 'd'   Need help using colts 'd' Empty2009-10-06, 19:18

I'm new to the board and wanted some tips using the colts d. Are there any nano's in there, if so how can I set it up? thanks...
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Need help using colts 'd'   Need help using colts 'd' Empty2009-10-06, 21:28

Basically every 4-3 under can be a nano because the DTs are perfectly aligned on the LG and C. I like STR Snake 3 Deep and Mike Will Cross for zone blitz and Double Z and Edge Sting for man blitz.
Back to top Go down
D-Nice
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Need help using colts 'd'   Need help using colts 'd' Empty2009-10-07, 18:36

Thanks SUN, ima check that out.. is there a special way to set them up, or is it automatic?
Back to top Go down
taurasd
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Need help using colts 'd'   Need help using colts 'd' Empty2009-10-11, 14:22

The Colts Defense Sucks. I used to rep with the Colts, but I switched. They have no fast LB's. The D-Line is great and so are the DB's. Their crap defense is the reason I switched to the Saints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help using colts 'd'   Need help using colts 'd' Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help using colts 'd'
Page 1 of 1