Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

packers money plays plz help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zeef
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-28

packers money plays plz help Empty
PostSubject: packers money plays plz help   packers money plays plz help Empty2009-09-28, 03:18

alright well if there is anyone out there who uses the packers alot can you please give me some tips on offense or some money plays? i really need help because the packers are my team and i dont want to have to switch to another team just because i cant get a good drive going with them Sad so plz any tips on how to run a good offense with the packers playbook?
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: packers money plays plz help   packers money plays plz help Empty2009-09-28, 13:02

the packers pb is a great pb, since im @ school i cant really name the plays off the top of my head, but the full house and a few forms out of Gun are money formations themselves
Back to top Go down
zeef
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: packers money plays plz help   packers money plays plz help Empty2009-09-29, 15:38

i'm trying to set up some good plays out of the shotgun and trying to change some routs and stuff. its just hard for me to find a good long pass play. i usually end up throwing the ball to my RB or a tight end Sad
Back to top Go down
NEWGUY
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: packers money plays plz help   packers money plays plz help Empty2009-10-11, 11:11

the packers is my favorite the only thing i dont really like about them is there HB i wish they had more speed so i guess thats why i like like to run alot of 5wr sets. based on what i see from the defense i always hot route some of my wr's this is the way i play with the 5wr set a lot of people dont get it but it works for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: packers money plays plz help   packers money plays plz help Empty

Back to top Go down

packers money plays plz help
Page 1 of 1