Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Michael Jordan HOF Induction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Michael Jordan HOF Induction Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jordan HOF Induction   Michael Jordan HOF Induction Empty2009-09-12, 01:13

I just wanna give props where props are due.No athlete has ever been so dominant and spectacular during his career as MJ was.The complete player,he could shoot,pass, we all know he could drive to the hole and he was one of the best defensive players to ever play the game.Im just glad that in my lifetime I was able to grow up watching him play and grace me with memories that ill never forget.Those of us lucky enough to be apart of that era will always remember the how he captivated us time and time again .Sorry Kobe and LeBron,while you guys are great there can only be one,and that one is Michael Jordan.23....
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com

Michael Jordan HOF Induction
Page 1 of 1