Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do you steal routes out of your aublies offense?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

How do you steal routes out of your aublies offense? Empty
PostSubject: How do you steal routes out of your aublies offense?   How do you steal routes out of your aublies offense? Empty2008-07-27, 19:50

I am having the toughest time trying to find out how do you change routes with your running back out of your audblies. Or is the term steal routes i have ask this question many of times but no one seems to know or if they know they want give a answer. So i ask the forum how do you do this? If someone can answer would you please do i would greatly appreciated. im out alc
Back to top Go down
max10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-12

How do you steal routes out of your aublies offense? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you steal routes out of your aublies offense?   How do you steal routes out of your aublies offense? Empty2008-07-29, 19:35

you pick a pass play that has the desired running back pass route you want, like to the flats or angle route before you come on to the field then when you get on the field you audible to the pass play you want to pull the route into. and to do this on the ps2 you hit triangle then up on the direction pad, then triangle then up on the direction pad again, not on the stick. You can not pull routes into play action plays. by hitting triangle then up once, it usually turns a non play action play into one.
Back to top Go down

How do you steal routes out of your aublies offense?
Page 1 of 1