Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Hi Madden School!

Go down 
+6
DaTBa1LHaWK
EggzOverEazy
Baseballa
ldavis9596
TheDon270
BHurt616
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BHurt616
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Hi Madden School! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Madden School!   Hi Madden School! Empty2009-09-08, 19:38

I play alot of Madden. I started back in 2002 on Madden 03 for the PS2 and I have loved it ever since. I was always pretty good, but I was never ready to play competitively. I come here to meet new Madden players and to improve my game. My gamertag on 360 is Bhurt616 feel free to add and help me out with my madden game! : D
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Hi Madden School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Madden School!   Hi Madden School! Empty2009-09-08, 19:51

welcome to the site BHurt.....Stay active over here...This is the best madden site to go to...If you have any friends that love Madden, send them here....If you need help with anything, just holla...We all HELP each other....We are all about improving everybody's game.......
Back to top Go down
ldavis9596
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Hi Madden School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Madden School!   Hi Madden School! Empty2009-09-08, 19:54

i got a question for all the madden ppl out there....3 times when i have played, iam about to win the game and the opponent online presses start and keeps the time clock from counting down, so we stay in the start menu where im pressing start to resume the game or count down, but it never starts, can anyone help me with this...i stayed in the start menu 45 minutes and the clock never started...and all u can do is quit or ask for a friendly quit....does anyone know how to get the clock to start again when the opponent cheats like this....oh, yea and i pressed timeout which sr-tarts the game back up but then the opponent jus presses it again, and then im not able to call timeout to start the game back....does anyone know anything?
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Hi Madden School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Madden School!   Hi Madden School! Empty2009-09-08, 22:09

WElcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Hi Madden School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Madden School!   Hi Madden School! Empty2009-09-08, 22:17

welcome to the site man, hope you like it. whenever you got a question just ask, whenever youre looking to run a game, you can get that done here too.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Hi Madden School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Madden School!   Hi Madden School! Empty2009-09-08, 22:22

welcome to the best site on the web bruh! stay active!!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Hi Madden School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Madden School!   Hi Madden School! Empty2009-09-08, 23:21

ldavis9596 wrote:
i got a question for all the madden ppl out there....3 times when i have played, iam about to win the game and the opponent online presses start and keeps the time clock from counting down, so we stay in the start menu where im pressing start to resume the game or count down, but it never starts, can anyone help me with this...i stayed in the start menu 45 minutes and the clock never started...and all u can do is quit or ask for a friendly quit....does anyone know how to get the clock to start again when the opponent cheats like this....oh, yea and i pressed timeout which sr-tarts the game back up but then the opponent jus presses it again, and then im not able to call timeout to start the game back....does anyone know anything?
so u wanna know how to put the clock on simply just resume game and when it says waiteing for opponent the clock is on u just cant see it but ur opponent can just count 24 seconds in ur head and it will resume but remember to RESUME GAME AND LEAVE IT THERE DONT CANCEL IT JUST LEAVE IT ON RESUME GAME AND THE GAME WILL RESUME IN 24 SECONDS and ill except the thanks now no problem lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Hi Madden School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Madden School!   Hi Madden School! Empty2009-09-08, 23:26

what up bhurt u little b*tch ass muthaf*cker hahahahahah u wont like this site for long lol naw just jokeing was up man everybody's cool here
Back to top Go down
scobee
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3

Hi Madden School! Empty
PostSubject: I'm new to Madden online and getting killed. Cant stop the big play on 3rd down. Looking for help   Hi Madden School! Empty2009-09-09, 00:03

BHurt616 wrote:
I play alot of Madden. I started back in 2002 on Madden 03 for the PS2 and I have loved it ever since. I was always pretty good, but I was never ready to play competitively. I come here to meet new Madden players and to improve my game. My gamertag on 360 is Bhurt616 feel free to add and help me out with my madden game! : D
Back to top Go down
scobee
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3

Hi Madden School! Empty
PostSubject: What up Madden School.   Hi Madden School! Empty2009-09-09, 00:09

I Just found the site. Looking to improve my game. Right now I suck. No answer for the biltz and can't stop the big play on 3rd down.
Back to top Go down
meleekiller561
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Hi Madden School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Madden School!   Hi Madden School! Empty2009-10-25, 00:05

i started playing madden10 and im startin to like it but i need some tips and startagies so if any one can help me become a good playa on madden hit me up on 360 gamertag is ReDnEcKrAmBo55
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Hi Madden School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Madden School!   Hi Madden School! Empty2009-10-25, 11:59

whats really goin on fellas
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Sponsored content

Hi Madden School! Empty