Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

**Game of the Week**

Go down 
+5
BOSTN BEANER
Crunk
jsmall28
Wheels7
CJDAWGG14
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

**Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-06, 03:39

wowwwwww, the QB isn't a member of this site, so it doesn't matter. He said the OSU-Navy game was the Game of the week, end of story.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-06, 03:42

yea but still he shouldnt be bashing him.he is a great qb. he made a bad play. everyone does sometime. just cause it came at the end boston thinks he should say what the hell was he doing? boston do you think he was trying to do that. no he wasnt. he wouldnt purposely do tht. he made a damn mistake. give the guy a break jeez. its not like he purposely meant to get picked
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-06, 03:44

Ur right they didn't deserve to win and if they play like that next week they probably won't win vs censored... I don't know how u take that as bashing the game but it was no way intended to bash that game.. It was a great game and I wish there were games like that more often..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-06, 03:46

well there d performance this week doesnt matter. navy runs the option wishbone offense. censored doesnt show this week didnt help them at all in preparing. in the future do not ask stupid stuff like tht
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-06, 03:54

Dude let it go it was a thought that I'm sure everyone has asked about all kinds of people while watching sports.. Its not a question meant to be answered its just like a question where I was thinking wtf? And I typed it down in my post.. I'm sure I'm not the only person who watched that play and thought that.. Sometimes u just wonder what he was looking at, what went through in his progressions.. U took this argument way further then it needed to go.. It wasn't intended to put him down or the game down in any way... For all I know that play coulda been designed to have someone there and a DB coulda re routed that guy.. No one really knows which is why it was just a thought that ran through my head.. I was wondering what he saw... Sorry to offend u with my thoughts and opinions, its not what I'm trying to do.. Let's just let it go.. My bad..
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-06, 21:33

i was at the syracuse minnesota game. its all good because the cuse looks alot better with paulus at qb, and like my man said at the top hes gnna learn to jus throw it away.that was my game of the week but im glad that oklahoma got beat 2.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-07, 02:13

i have to say ok state vs. georgia.
ok state really showed up to play. dez bryant only had 3 catches and 2 of them went for td's. one after he got smashed by some safety from georgia. Dez for the heisman
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-07, 04:54

its hard to win heisman from wr. but dez can very well do it
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-07, 10:57

yeah, i don't think dez can do it, though. with bradford down, heisman is wide open for tebow or mccoy.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-08, 00:03

Wow I was so nervous at the end of that FSU-miami game.. How do they always put up espn classic games.. Great game... Miami got lucky that pass was short cuz he was wide open in the end zone.. Miami is on the verge of being back to being revelant again! Travis benjamin was straight fire on deep balls and 3rd downs... Its gona be fun watching jacory harris pass to him this year... Such a great week of college football!!
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-08, 10:33

yea miami was really surprising last night, i can honestly say i did not expect the game we got last night. and how about them bearkats? they ffucked up rutgers
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-08, 11:39

Yea they did, looks like the big east is wide open!! They will probably have a lot of surprising games like last night.. Pitt was picked to win the conference but I thought rutgers were better then what they showed last night..
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-08, 11:45

yea, im picking South Florida to win th big east, but when those 2 teams play its gonna be a great game.
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-12, 08:01

PITT IS STR8 GARBAGE!!

Syracuse Orange Pictures, Images and Photos

GIVE US TILL NEXT YEAR AND WILL BE KICKING YOUR ASS AT NOT ONLY BASKETBALL BUT FOOTBALL 2 HAHA
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-12, 23:32

OSU vs U.S.C this week.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-12, 23:41

Yes i agree Cj. This was a hell of game.
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-13, 01:37

censored ohio st or michigan nd
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-13, 02:05

OSU layed down.. thats my team but naw they let U S C back in the game.. pisses me off how they coulda had the game in hand plenty of times but have no way to move the ball.. pryor cant do it all himself.. all they got is a decent RB in herron and saine is a pretty good pass catcher
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-13, 09:02

yea, but SC's defense really steped up since they lost almost everyone, and they played like they havent missed a step, it was a good game and you OSU guys should be proud to be so close to the powerhouse that is SC
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-13, 12:48

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
OSU layed down.. thats my team but naw they let U S C back in the game.. pisses me off how they coulda had the game in hand plenty of times but have no way to move the ball.. pryor cant do it all himself.. all they got is a decent RB in herron and saine is a pretty good pass catcher

Agreed. I dont like ohio state but i cant stand the trojans. Ima fan of anyone playing them. Disappointing to see OSU lay down like that. Especially when they had them 2nd and long and they let USCs RB run for 15 yards which set up that 1st down pass.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-13, 13:03

but to be fair, the trojans get like 30 rb recruits every year
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-13, 13:40

in all honesty i was shocked we were that close.. that offense is soo bad.. pryor needs weapons.. herron is a decent RB, saine is a good pass catcher out of the backfield but we need a WR to step up.. i havent seen one stand out yet.. pryor needs help to become what he has the potential to b..
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty2009-09-14, 11:38

yea, well chris carters son has played well so far this season. he's gonna be a good one. TP def. needs some help on offense lets see if someone steps up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Game of the Week**   **Game of the Week** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

**Game of the Week**
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2