Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year?

Go down 
+2
stinky_night_gown
redsox416
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redsox416
New MS Member
New MS Member
redsox416

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year?   Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year? Empty2009-08-28, 14:23

Alrite maybe its been said before but broken tackles are ridiculous this year. It definitely happens in the NFL, but Joseph Addai doesn't run over Jamal Williams in the NFL. Consistently I can have the ball carrier wrapped up by so many defenders that they could put a dress on the guy, but somehow he breaks free for the 80 yard touchdown. Is "Pro-Tak" french for, "you have a better chance of tackling the player in real life"??? Brandon Jacobs is allowed to plow over a DB, but Vince Wilfork could eat Willie Parker in one sitting but can't finish off a tackle on him even if his whole family helps him. It happens when I'm on offense of course as well, where I'll think the play is over, only to have the guy miraculously stay on his feet. I love EA's attempt at realism, but I think it needs some fine tuning. Just sounding off about Maddening Madden.....It's 420 somehwere in the world so.....Bowl time!!!
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year?   Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year? Empty2009-08-28, 14:37

yea EA kinda over did the breaking outta gang tackles this year. i've been a victim of sproles, parker, westbrook, and a few other speed backs that seem to out power the defense when trying to tackle them. best thing do do is just try and trip em up by diving for their feet. i wish they put in horse collar tackles. of course penalties might increase cuz of it.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year?   Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year? Empty2009-08-28, 15:08

yeah, that's the only issue i see that is worth complaining about this year. it's not a huge deal, but can be annoying. i haven't been able to break out of any gang tackles yet this year, though
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year?   Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year? Empty2009-08-28, 15:14

I agree, in the last 2 games i played Ap then Turner the burner broke out of 5-6 man gang tackles, its crazy. Ill believe if someone breaks out of 2-3 man gang taking every couple of games but 5? wtf thats never happened, my 11-13 football team swarmed to the ball and when we got ahold of the Rb he was going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
redbullz
New MS Member
New MS Member
redbullz

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year?   Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year? Empty2009-08-28, 15:16

i played beanie well and i swear he must be related to jacobs or bettis back in the day he broke 3 tackles including 1 from merriman and ran for a td he did this a few times against me through out the game i think there are some game were the ai takes over crazy and other were it doesnt.
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year?   Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year? Empty2009-08-29, 01:17

has anyone realized that the most complaints come from people on xbox360?

Ps3 is obviously a better version this year

Gang tackles arnt a major problem on ps3

Pro-tak us genius and works well

And the only speed back to get away from me is willie Parker and a few others but those are on cb

Ps3>>>>>>>xbox360
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year?   Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else think broken tackles are out of control this year?
Page 1 of 1