Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How to throw the football

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goonkid23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-18

How to throw the football Empty
PostSubject: How to throw the football   How to throw the football Empty2009-08-27, 20:15

How in the world do you throw the football accurate in this game .... it's really bugging me. I would do a crossing route and my QB would over throw the guy.... or my receiver won't catch the ball at all, it will just go right threw their hands.... what am i doing wrong???
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How to throw the football   How to throw the football Empty2009-08-27, 20:28

wat team u use
Back to top Go down
Goonkid23
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How to throw the football   How to throw the football Empty2009-08-27, 20:34

I use the eagles and the bucs....
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How to throw the football   How to throw the football Empty2009-08-27, 21:58

are you throwing on the run? that can seriously alter a QBs accuracy. also, i suggest switching to the WR after you throw, it's easier to make catches that way.
Back to top Go down
Goonkid23
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How to throw the football   How to throw the football Empty2009-08-27, 22:38

I standing tall in the pocket.... but i guess i'll just try turning in to the wide out.....
Back to top Go down
SmokinSurge
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: How to throw the football   How to throw the football Empty2009-08-29, 12:36

Three games into the franchise with the Cardinals, and already Mr. Warner has thrown 12 interceptions.

The league that I am in is an "All-Madden" league, and it seems everyone is having the same throwing problem. Some of these guys play for 20 of the 24 hours in the day and complain about pics.

I don't know what else to do but turn to the running game and see how Wells does.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How to throw the football   How to throw the football Empty2009-08-29, 13:54

you have to rely n the running game more, even as the cardinals. without running, the defense (even as the CPU) will sit back and coverage and occasionally blitz. all-madden is very smart this year, so be careful.
Back to top Go down
KING
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: How to throw the football   How to throw the football Empty2009-08-29, 15:38

You have to directionally throw the ball. Meaning that if your WR is crossing towards the right then you have to put the ball to where he is going so you would throw the ball towards the right in stead of just straight. Hitting the LS or D-Pad in the direction you want to throw the ball is how you lead the pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to throw the football   How to throw the football Empty

Back to top Go down

How to throw the football
Page 1 of 1