Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need Help W/ Madden

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawksown14
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Need Help W/ Madden Empty
PostSubject: Need Help W/ Madden   Need Help W/ Madden Empty2009-08-27, 01:28

I'm Decent at Madden, but I need help with a few things.

I don't know what team/playbook to use.

I don't want to use the best teams in the game (steelers/patriots) but I need a team that works good with what playbook. Let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Need Help W/ Madden   Need Help W/ Madden Empty2009-08-27, 02:10

questions like this are pointless. theres not 1 team w/ 1 set of playbooks that will work best for every1. every1 plays a different style. if you like running the ball, play with a team with good RB and OL. if u like to pass the ball find a good QB and WRs. give us more info on wat ur looking 2 do if u want real help.
Back to top Go down
Nayskin
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nayskin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Need Help W/ Madden   Need Help W/ Madden Empty2009-08-27, 02:21

packers for passing ) NE - O Book
46 or Jets - D Book

Panthers for rushing) Panth - O Book
46 or Jets - D Book
Back to top Go down
Hawksown14
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Need Help W/ Madden   Need Help W/ Madden Empty2009-08-27, 02:26

AFew88 wrote:
questions like this are pointless. theres not 1 team w/ 1 set of playbooks that will work best for every1. every1 plays a different style. if you like running the ball, play with a team with good RB and OL. if u like to pass the ball find a good QB and WRs. give us more info on wat ur looking 2 do if u want real help.

Okay sorry. I want to effectively be able to move the ball down the field with running, while being able to do screens/short passes with passing. And a D that can hold a guy's pass attack down.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Need Help W/ Madden   Need Help W/ Madden Empty2009-08-27, 14:11

with what you described, i would suggest carolina. maybe atlanta. the west coast playbook has a lot of runs and some nice screens.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Need Help W/ Madden   Need Help W/ Madden Empty2009-08-28, 01:26

You can win with any team, using any playbook. Just go to the lab (practice mode) and put together a scheme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help W/ Madden   Need Help W/ Madden Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help W/ Madden
Page 1 of 1