Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Why I don't play madden for money

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redsox416
New MS Member
New MS Member
redsox416

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Why I don't play madden for money Empty
PostSubject: Why I don't play madden for money   Why I don't play madden for money Empty2009-08-26, 15:38

MUCK FADDEN!!!!!! Driving down the field in the 4th, game tied...Antonio Gates (apparently a below average TE) fumbles, my opponent picks it up. He fumbles twice on his drive, of course recovering both...converts two ridiculous 4th downs, then breaks a few tackles, gets down to the 1 yard line, kneels on it and kicks a FG to win. I love this game, but there should be a message at the beginning that says "You won't be allowed to win this game" and I'll be happy to shut it off and come back later. I don't wanna catch every bounce, but one out of fifty isn't too much to ask, and all I really want it just a chance to win. So once again, MUCK FADDEN!!!!!! Now I'm off to smoke a bowl...
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't play madden for money   Why I don't play madden for money Empty2009-08-26, 15:55

That happen in real football 2 dogg deal wit it
Back to top Go down
redsox416
New MS Member
New MS Member
redsox416

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't play madden for money   Why I don't play madden for money Empty2009-08-26, 16:00

yeah it def does, just makes me feel better after I ****** about it for five minutes. And in real football gates gets bitched at when he goes to the sidelines after he fumbles, i never get a chance to ****** at him. I almost wish he'd show up at my house so I can make him run some laps or somethin....
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't play madden for money   Why I don't play madden for money Empty2009-08-26, 16:07

how was that bowl? im bout to do the same...
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't play madden for money   Why I don't play madden for money Empty2009-08-26, 16:09

Lol jus seems like in dis madden they fumble or the ints more in the 4th than ever I'm on a 5 game loseing streak and 4 out of 5 I lost the game in the 4th when I was up cause of a int some b.s. almost broke my xbox cause I was about 2 stomp it
Back to top Go down
redsox416
New MS Member
New MS Member
redsox416

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't play madden for money   Why I don't play madden for money Empty2009-08-26, 17:46

The bowl was awesome, my hookah is my medicine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't play madden for money   Why I don't play madden for money Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I don't play madden for money
Page 1 of 1