Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

a real fieldgoal block glitch

Go down 
+3
EggzOverEazy
UFZO
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

a real fieldgoal block glitch Empty
PostSubject: a real fieldgoal block glitch   a real fieldgoal block glitch Empty2009-08-26, 05:52

i played this guy who blocked 2 of my fgs but they werent just blocks his guy ran through the line and snatched the ball up as soon as my kicker kicked the ball and he was able 2 take a couple steps w/ the ball. has this happened 2 any1
Back to top Go down
UFZO
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: a real fieldgoal block glitch   a real fieldgoal block glitch Empty2009-08-26, 06:46

Yes it happened to me yesterday online and i lost by 2 points due to this guy doin the same thing
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: a real fieldgoal block glitch   a real fieldgoal block glitch Empty2009-08-26, 10:36

yeah, me and buddah were labbing for the new Carolina Offense eBook, and he was running all over me. after he was done he decided to take a FG, and Jon Beason ran RIGHT THROUGH the line and just snatched the ball up. i didnt even touch my controller, it was all CPU blocked. 2nd time thats happened to me.

so the AI blocks kicks too, it kinda sucks, cuz u cant be sure if someone is trying to glitch, be legit, or if its just the AI.
Back to top Go down
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: a real fieldgoal block glitch   a real fieldgoal block glitch Empty2009-08-26, 20:57

yea its happened to me i was playing my friend....and after seeing it i spent a good hour learning it and blocked a game winner the other day vs him Smile . even when u figure out how to do it. its like a 40% chance maybe less
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: a real fieldgoal block glitch   a real fieldgoal block glitch Empty2009-08-26, 20:59

lol, this reminds me of I2G's lineman block. check the MG 360 section for the video.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
NeverDefeated
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: a real fieldgoal block glitch   a real fieldgoal block glitch Empty2009-08-26, 21:46

wow that's lame ... i had same thing happen to me on game winner vs top 20 guy
Back to top Go down
redbullz
New MS Member
New MS Member
redbullz

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: a real fieldgoal block glitch   a real fieldgoal block glitch Empty2009-08-27, 01:40

any1 know how to preform this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a real fieldgoal block glitch   a real fieldgoal block glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

a real fieldgoal block glitch
Page 1 of 1