Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need team evaluation

Go down 
+2
beeman999
VontaeD24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Need team evaluation Empty
PostSubject: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 11:33

Okay I cannot figure out which team I can play with well or one I enjoy playing as! I need help from some strong players to evaluate which team is good for me! Okay what I like in an OFFENSE is:
-Good O line
-A WR I can go to 3rd and 5
-a run between the tackles type of back doesnt have to be a great rb

DEFENSE-
-Good cb that can defend
-A Tackle to clog middle and stop run
-a standout backer or safetie

Thanks for the help guys oh and I REFUSE TO PLAY AS THE PATS! haha thanks,Brandon.ALSO are there any substitutions I need to make or any alternate playbooks to use?

Very Happy Sad Shocked Cool Laughing Laughing Mad Razz Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question What a Face Suspect confused bounce pale tongue pirat clown cyclops No affraid Basketball cheers bom bom drunken Sleep albino queen king farao santa death scratch study dancer lol!

Last edited by VontaeD24 on 2009-08-25, 14:35; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://AskMadden24@gmail.com
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 11:37

u ask for way to mcuh outta a team. lol the ravens got a sick d good lbs and stuff. the ygot a power run game with a good oline. and derrick mason catches everything he can be ur go to guy along with todd heap
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 11:39

Ight ight ill edit what I want any more suggestions?
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 12:37

the steelers? they don't have the best running game, but it could definitely work. ward will catch the ball, hampton clogs up the middle on the line, as for standout line backer or safety, take your pick. or the chargers, with LT running, gates will catch anything, don;t know about the DT, but you have merriman as a star and cromatie is a pretty good CB.
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 13:44

bump any other suggestions or teams that fit my playing style? By the way I tried the ravens at a best buy I hit b jacobs so hard he was injured first play ahaa
Back to top Go down
bult0601
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 14:00

The Colts are always a solid team to play with. Obviously because you have the best QB in the game, but they have a lot of other solid additions as well.

OFFENSE

-Good O line
Saturday, Diem, Lilja, Ugoh - Solid O line that has played together for a while and never fail to protect the king of the field.

-A WR I can go to 3rd and 5
Reggie Wayne - fantastic route runner combined with phenomenal hands.
Dallas Clark - always a good option on a short pass. Good hands along with potential to bust out a good run.

-a run between the tackles type of back doesnt have to be a great rb
Could be the only downfall here. Addai has his on games as well as his off games. Paired with Donald Brown doesn't make for a bad backfield though.

DEFENSE--Good cb that can defend
Kelvin Hayden, good pass coverage and has a catch rating about equal to most 4th or 5th string WRs. Pair him up with Marlin Jackson on the opposite side.

-A Tackle to clog middle and stop run
Not a dominant DT on this squad, but the great DEs in Freeney and Mathis could make up for this. Both have good speed and awareness which ranks them among the top DEs in the game. Not bad having Brackett as the MLB either if the run up the middle is what youre worried about.

-a standout backer or safetie
Bob Sanders...good thing about the game is that he isnt injured as much as in real life so he can make a huge impact on your game. Also Antoine Bethea at FS just makes the Colts DBs among the top in the league.

You should have no problem competing with anyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 14:03

Oh man you put up a good point there.Are there any playbooks or substitutions I should do to make that team the best possible?
Back to top Go down
bult0601
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 14:06

Nah, everything is pretty much how it should be
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 14:08

okay I'm still liking how the ravens can pan out but I am going to try every single suggestion ahha.
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 14:26

Packers?

Pretty good line
Jennings-Go to WR
Picket/Raji/Jenkins-Tough DL
Hawk/Barnett/Kampman-Stud LB's
Harris/Woodson/Bigby/Collins-Standout DB's all around
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 14:29

okay any playbook chnages for them? By the way tommorrow I will post how each team did against somebody
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 14:31

Their PB has some interesting stuff, like wing formations and such, I like using BAL D or NYJ D with them. Their O PB can stay.
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: tyjtjdj   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 14:34

Okay then what about substitutions any players that I need to interchange?
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 14:37

The only thing you might want to consider is changing their return guys, they have a better one than the guy doing KR if I remember.

Kampman is a 99 DL, but he's not really a 3-4 DE.. so I'd keep him at OLB and rush him.
Back to top Go down
hoshdude7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty2009-08-25, 15:18

Packers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need team evaluation   Need team evaluation Empty

Back to top Go down

Need team evaluation
Page 1 of 1