Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.

Go down 
+6
bigblue723
super_mario90
:(
xXBlackiceXx
BOSTN BEANER
Mckkz044
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mckkz044
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mckkz044

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Holy s*** balls, FG glitch. Empty
PostSubject: Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.   Holy s*** balls, FG glitch. Empty2009-08-24, 22:52

Ok I dont make threads about how some little punk ass ****** beats me ever but I just have to make this one. Ok I am the Colts vs. Ravens playing on xbox360 against AndyFSU.

The only formation he ran was wildcat he did use 4WR/1RB twice during the game both times it got shut down, except one in OT. I will just take you to the end of the game, where Mr. AndyFSU pulls out his cheat book and uses it oh so well. pale

4th Qtr, 2min to go
I get the ball, drive on him ezz! I am at his 20, where I start just runnin the clock down. So I am getting ready to kick my easy FG and about to send him a msg how he is a punk ass ****** and I still beat him. When the game slows down, every sec seems like 2. At 5sec I try to kick my FG and the power goes up then down and it does not go off!

I know it was him because on a early FG he did the same s***, but I did get that one off.

OT, He wins the toss(duh)
I stop him because at the end of the game I started to rock his wildcat. It is 4th'N'5th, he scrambles out throws one up for #16 on the ravens(Forgot the name), my corner jumps up and misses the ball, brakes the tackle...TD game over.

I was so pissed, this is one punk ass kid I hope I never see on the streets I might just brake his neck...
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.   Holy s*** balls, FG glitch. Empty2009-08-24, 23:04

Hahaha that sucks man, I just love reading about how gay people really glitch online like its gona win them money or something.. Its funny to me like when people would qb walk me last year I would laugh cuz it was funy to see the qb walkin down the field.. U can either get mad or just laugh it off.. I tend to laugh it off.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Mckkz044
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mckkz044

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.   Holy s*** balls, FG glitch. Empty2009-08-24, 23:09

I do laugh it off most of the time, but sometimes I just get pissed if I had a bad day and this was one of those bad days.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.   Holy s*** balls, FG glitch. Empty2009-08-24, 23:31

wow c dats y i get annoyed with madden. ppl can make it so gay at times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
:(
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.   Holy s*** balls, FG glitch. Empty2009-08-25, 01:35

It's not a glitch but it does happen. Happened 3 times(2 for him, 1 for me) in a lg game I had with someone I've played with for a long time.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.   Holy s*** balls, FG glitch. Empty2009-08-25, 02:47

usually when that happens its a bad connetion and it always start to freez up when trying to kick a feild goal dats bull s***
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.   Holy s*** balls, FG glitch. Empty2009-08-25, 02:53

Dude, not a bad connection, ppl play with their modem.. I read all about this last year and it never happened. It DID happen early this year.. the guy made it SUPER obvious by coming out in FG return on a 30 yd FG and then lagging me so he could return it for a TD.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.   Holy s*** balls, FG glitch. Empty2009-08-25, 05:20

Well that sucks don't know how many times I got cheated on madden 09 but yet been cheat on 10
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.   Holy s*** balls, FG glitch. Empty2009-08-25, 17:09

I do get really mad but I also feel a bit better about myself knowing that I must have way more of a life than those guys. LOL
Back to top Go down
DaddyxBooKouT
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.   Holy s*** balls, FG glitch. Empty2009-08-25, 17:33

Had that happen to be in overtime and the dude won, it is lame.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.   Holy s*** balls, FG glitch. Empty2009-08-25, 18:31

i said this bullsh*t was gona happen n*gga"s f*ck itv up 4 everybody .....you cant just play and use your stix skill"s ......told you!!!!!! gun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.   Holy s*** balls, FG glitch. Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy s*** balls, FG glitch.
Page 1 of 1