Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Just one easy nano please?

Go down 
+14
vick7
brazil
macdaddy
MistaFaded
super_mario90
Mcnair2Wycheck
DaTBa1LHaWK
jsmall28
higgins7002
Jaxn45
eFresh
Big Hungry 702
stinky_night_gown
hesstruk
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hesstruk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Just one easy nano please? Empty
PostSubject: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 16:44

I've been trying to create some of my own nanos, and some have worked and others haven't. Could anyone post just one easy to setup nano for those situations where I really need a sack. Thanks
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 17:01

you'll find what you need in plenty of other posts that speak of nanos.
KEEP READING THE THREADS...IF YOU READ THEM, THEY WILL APPEAR...lol
Back to top Go down
hesstruk
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 17:16

I guess I'm asking how to set them up because I've been having trouble setting up nanos before the play starts
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 17:17

why dont you learn how to play and not be a ****** and nano, ****. guys like you take all the fun out of football games. unskilled losers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 17:40

Agreed. Don't be a cheeser man! Get some skill and learn how to play the right way. Not some nano bullshit, why you wasting your time on that. You'll never get any better doing that
Back to top Go down
Jaxn45
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 19:56

I hate people who nano me online. I mean usually I can always dump it to my running back but it really just takes the fun out of the game. I almost wish theyd just take the playmaker thing on defense go away. I use it and it is beneficial but I could do without it if it meant no more nanos.
Back to top Go down
higgins7002
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 20:51

iv been trying to learn to nano, that what when someone does it to me il put their bull s*** right back in their face. thats why i want to learn how
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 20:54

i don't get how nano's take the fun out of the game. i think one of the best thing is busting a nano wide open by passing to the running back for a touchdown. it's great because i can sense how mad my opponent will get. most people who nano and are good at the game will only nano blitz in certain situations. people who nano all the time are the ones who have no skill.
Back to top Go down
Jaxn45
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 20:56

jsmall28 wrote:
i don't get how nano's take the fun out of the game. i think one of the best thing is busting a nano wide open by passing to the running back for a touchdown. it's great because i can sense how mad my opponent will get. most people who nano and are good at the game will only nano blitz in certain situations. people who nano all the time are the ones who have no skill.

Although you make a good point and I agree. I'm also looking for realism and you're not gonna tell me that a nano blitz is realistic. Call me crazy but I like to play an authentic feeling game.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 20:58

eFresh wrote:
Agreed. Don't be a cheeser man! Get some skill and learn how to play the right way. Not some nano bullshit, why you wasting your time on that. You'll never get any better doing that

anyone can create a nano but the truly skilled and smart players can create a nano wit good coverage behind it.. thats what u dont understand.. i have 4 and 5 man nanos.. and how is it that u dont get better by runnin nanos? its basically a blitz where u move ppl closer to the line to get faster and better pressure.. but u truly have to b smart and take a lot of time to create a truly amazing nano not just any 6 man nano and s***.. it takes skill to create sum nanos..

and teams in the NFL have used nanos b4.. its the same concept as a nano but in the NFL its just called a blitz.. same effect.. so dont go sayin s*** like play the right way when NFL teams use em..
Back to top Go down
Jaxn45
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 22:02

[quote="DaTBa1LHaWK"]
eFresh wrote:

and teams in the NFL have used nanos b4.. its the same concept as a nano but in the NFL its just called a blitz.. same effect.. so dont go sayin s*** like play the right way when NFL teams use em..

Lame excuse my friend. Teams do use a so called nano blitz which is setting up multiple players to rush the same gap with the goal of having 1 or more players shoot through untouched. What makes it CHEAP as hell in the game is that it works practically every time whereas in the NFL and wherever else the rate in which this works perfectly is a very low percentage.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 22:08

they work in the NFL just cuz they just overload 1 side or overload the A gap or whatever, they bring more ppl than the o-line can block.. 5 o-lineman cant block 6 players rushing.. i would say that yea it is cheap that there r 4 man nanos.. but 5 ppl up the A gap in the NFL would work.. but 6 players rushing WILL beat 5 players blocking EVERYTIME!! only way to beat it is gettin the pass off b4 the rush gets to u (NFL)
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 22:24

yeah, just say the ravens-jets preseason game. the ravens literally put about 5 guys into the a-gap and sanchez barely got the pass off, it was incomplete. that is a nano blitz in the nfl. there are ways to beat nanos, just read the threads, there have been discussions about how to do it.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-24, 22:27

sumtimes even slide protection can beat it.. and i cant seem to get any a gap pressure on PA plays.. i have a really good a gap nano and it doesnt work on PA.. but there are ways to beat.. u just gotta b smarter than ur opponent..
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-25, 00:22

I think there are very few ways to play cheap this year and I have yet to run into a blitz that I think is overly unrealistic. I've played about 70 games so far and would really only say that one of them was against a legitamate cheeser.
Back to top Go down
hesstruk
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-25, 01:53

Wow I'm really sorry to have started this. One person said it up there that nanos are used by good players and are used only in some key situations. Although I wouldn't consider myself a good player just yet, I'm trying, and I think that having at least one nano blitz for a situation where you need a sack is a good thing to integrate into your game. Whatever I guess I'll just lab and try to find one myself.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-25, 02:52

i know a whole bunch of nanos well actually 3 but they dont work on shotgun plays but they are good at stopping the run and getting sacks
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-25, 02:53

ill post them up when i get some time
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-25, 07:40

When some1 nano u its hella easy 2 beat quick slants all day works 4 me love when some1 is nano me I'm a sim player that a tru baller
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-25, 13:10

I create overload blitz's. Call a coverage play that rushes 4 guys, then blitz a 5th to create an overload with 2 of the other rushers to get someone through (ie 3 rushers, 2 blockers).

You need to send at least 5 guys to get decent heat. Its not the same thing as a nano, just good pressure, and it can be stopped by slide protect or keeping a back in. So after 1-2 times, you set it up to look like its coming from the right side, when it will actually come from the left... Smile

Its not hard to create good pressure with none of this nano A-gap, turbo blitzing BS
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-25, 20:17

Check out the beat the blitz thread.
Back to top Go down
vick7
New MS Member
New MS Member
vick7

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-25, 22:31

nano's can end up killing you if they dont go right deffintly a big risk vs. reward
Back to top Go down
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
New MS Member
New MS Member
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-25, 22:45

this is a tough arguement, nano's are overload blitzes... but some have nasty nano's i like to have nano's so i can use em if used on me... im all for playin the "right" way
Back to top Go down
pmunozx2
New MS Member
New MS Member
pmunozx2

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-25, 22:52

nano blitz is part of the game all u have to do is adjust, like when u have to adjust ur nuts,
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty2009-08-26, 00:30

See the thread Nano this and nano that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just one easy nano please?   Just one easy nano please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Just one easy nano please?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next