Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY

Go down 
+20
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
buzzkill
vick7
blackheatah
Mcnair2Wycheck
instantclassic91
KeithKaz2199
HellRellWMU
Playaboy23
bigblue723
DaTBa1LHaWK
Baseballa
beeman999
xBALLiiN
VontaeD24
C6xtacy
TheDon270
Roddy 84 White
deizalnuncio
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
buzzkill
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-30

WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY - Page 2 Empty2009-08-25, 22:43

on the topic of bums and glitchers..is GT: itz fuzion a member of this site? this idiots been playin the same guy winning 100-0, only accepts challenges from level 1's. sits in the lobbies all night
Back to top Go down
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
New MS Member
New MS Member
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY - Page 2 Empty2009-08-25, 23:15

i stick to playiing ppl on this site, ppl here seem to be serious about the game and man up when they're losing
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY - Page 2 Empty2009-08-26, 05:48

buzzkill wrote:
on the topic of bums and glitchers..is GT: itz fuzion a member of this site? this idiots been playin the same guy winning 100-0, only accepts challenges from level 1's. sits in the lobbies all night
i say ban fuzion again we dont need a bum like that spreading the word of madden school he's giving us a bad name
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY - Page 2 Empty2009-08-26, 08:46

Paying 60 bucks 4 a game 2 go online a cheat wats the point wats the fun n that peeps like the jus suck n life they probley cheat n everything they do n life jus man up and play fair damn it ain't that hard been playin online 4 bout 3 years now never once have I glitch so I can win a game
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY - Page 2 Empty2009-08-26, 09:08

it sounds like this glitch that happened was a fluke you should relax on saying he should be banned
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY - Page 2 Empty2009-08-26, 11:00

I had a guy do this last night when I was up 21-14. I had the ball on his 38 yard line with the score at 14-14 with around 2:30 left to play. I went for it on 4th and 7 and got it on a slant pass. He sends me a message "Dont go for it on 4th down" like it was cheating. He sent this to me after the fact. So I scored 2 plays later and he got the ball with 1:20 left on the clock. First play from scrimmage I sacked his QB and he fumbled. Then he sent me some childish message and locked up the game saying he wins.

Pretty funny how many children throw tantrums when they cant win.
Back to top Go down
WitnessKingJames23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY - Page 2 Empty2009-08-26, 18:58

this fools a little ****** i played him and he did the same shitt, dont play this madden cheatin ass fuckerr, im gona report ur ass to EA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2