Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Texans Vs. Steelers D/C

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Texans Vs. Steelers D/C Empty
PostSubject: Texans Vs. Steelers D/C   Texans Vs. Steelers D/C Empty2009-08-20, 13:40

Just posting an official thing saying Steelers owner and I d/c with like 1 min left in the half.

The score is 3-3.

We've decided to play out the remaining half, but I keep getting the playstation **** error 8002A548. It won't let sign back into my account now. I'm working on a fix. Steelers owner had to go to work as well, and I didn't want to rush anything back.

I've had PS3 for like 2 weeks now, and this is my first encounter with this. It lets me sign into other accounts on the system, but now won't let me sign into my main one. If anyone can help me with it, it'd be much appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Texans Vs. Steelers D/C   Texans Vs. Steelers D/C Empty2009-08-20, 14:09

Ok, got an update:

Apparently, a lot of people are having this same problem, and it started on the 20th, which is today. People are having trouble getting into their main account - one they use often - but are able to get into other accounts located on their hard drive.

Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Texans Vs. Steelers D/C   Texans Vs. Steelers D/C Empty2009-08-20, 14:20

this happened to me too. what can we expect? a fix today, or at least soon?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Texans Vs. Steelers D/C   Texans Vs. Steelers D/C Empty2009-08-20, 15:43

yeah im not exactly sure what they were doing, but yeah, i talked to people who said they couldnt log in to one account, but could with another, or they had the problem with multiple accounts. i dont think its an issue to be concerned with, jsmall, if you're having a problem logging in right now you'll probably be able to get on in like 30 minutes or an hour or 2. whatever theyre doing its nothing major.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texans Vs. Steelers D/C   Texans Vs. Steelers D/C Empty

Back to top Go down

Texans Vs. Steelers D/C
Page 1 of 1