Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

so much for being winless against the fagsox

Go down 
+3
Radi0ActivWaste
BOSTN BEANER
Downtown YuckieBrown
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty
PostSubject: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-08, 07:53

division lead, 2 convincing wins in a row against them. i know thesox are having some injury issues, but these wins were HUGE for the yanks. it was tough going 0-8 before these wins. now you can see thast the yankees have a really good team this year. best one in the last 5 anyway(imo).

let's see what happens in today's game
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-08, 08:32

Ok yuck now I may be drunk but I still understand one thing ur bragging about 2 games??? What will ur thoughts be. If we win the next two?
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-08, 08:48

that didn't take you long to post bean...i was waitin for ya....

i'm not bragging, and yeah man....let's see where the rest of the series goes.

but this should quiet down the fagsox fans about 8-0, which i've heard a ton so far
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-08, 09:40

You have heard a ton from who? know I brought it up once maybe twice.. I. gota say this, it feels good knowing that no red sox fan posted anything but as soon as the yanks win 2 games vs us... Their fans feel the need to brag! Haha sorry but sox have been winning for most the year and the yanks jus took over but they think its news worthy!! Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-08, 10:33

it fuckin sucked i stayed up to watch the whole thing 5 1/2 hours for nothing dam boston japanese pitchers suck
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-08, 11:16

who was bragging. i still ain't said the yanks were better. i just said don't count out my yanks cuz boston had their number earlier this year. and the ton of people are the people in real life man. i have alot of friends that are sox fans.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-08, 18:35

i hope they both fall off the table that way my rangers win the wild card!! I hope the sox win their division tho.
Back to top Go down
Enyo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-08, 19:02

I feel bad for beckett. almost 9 beautiful innings and he didnt get the win
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-10, 17:16

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
You have heard a ton from who? know I brought it up once maybe twice.. I. gota say this, it feels good knowing that no red sox fan posted anything but as soon as the yanks win 2 games vs us... Their fans feel the need to brag! Haha sorry but sox have been winning for most the year and the yanks jus took over but they think its news worthy!! Hahahahaha

yankee fans feel the neet to brag? lol! bruh...we yankee fans are use to winning...check out our World Series wins compared to...ohhhh....everyhone elses! lol! so when Boston gets at least another 5 or so championships...get @ me BO! lol! and uh....all Mili has to say is.....

SWEEPAGE!!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-10, 18:04

6.5 out of the division lead. Can the Red sox come bck??
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-10, 18:06

not the way both teams are playing right now the yankees are on fire and the red sox offense is terrible right now
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-10, 18:37

I agree Devo lol. Bosox are in a slump they needa pick it up... QUICK,
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-10, 18:45

devo408 wrote:
not the way both teams are playing right now the yankees are on fire and the red sox offense is terrible right now

that is cause Big Poppi isn't on "The Sauce" (steroids) at the moment. lol!
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-10, 18:46

Hahahahah nice mili. Funny shiiit
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-11, 06:34

Its still funny how everyone thinks the sox and the nation should be in panic mode but we are in the worst slump we have had all season and most likely the worstslump that we will have losing 10 of our past 12 I believe and we are still in first place for the wildcard.. Its not like winning the division is all we can do and we can't win the WS out of the wildcard spot, both of our championships in 04 and 07 came from the wildcard spot... Its actually a time to look at what was good out of that series moving forward.. Clay buchholz pitched a great game and showed what kind of pitcher we expect him to be... Lester and beckett both threw great games and jus got zero help from our offence.. Red sox will be in the playoffs and see the yanks in the ALCS and we will see who wins when it counts most..
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-22, 07:24

20-11

in case you didn't see the score beanr. i didn't know the yankees were playing the pawtucket sox...when's your comp getting fixed so i can pick on you?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-22, 10:13

Haha never! With the way the sox are playing I'm too much of a ****** to be in the chatbox! Haha naw but that game is fine with me cuz we still put up 11which means our offence is coming back to life and I'm never worried about our pitching.. With victor martinez catching buchholz he looks like an ace and beckett and lester are aces.. Pennys time is running out its time to get dice k back in there.. His extended spring training has gone on long enough I think its make or break time for him and I think jenichi tazawa is a decent number 5 right now.. Giving up 20 didn't bug me at all cuz I know penny sucks ass and then u guys got 6 or 7 more off of michael bowden is from pawtucket it was his major league debut so yea u scored a third of ur runs against a triple A pitcher.
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-22, 11:09

keep telling yourself whatever you need to so you can sllep at night my friend, lol. sox will have the best lineup and rotation of any team sitting at home in october
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-22, 11:16

That's what u would like to believe! I know u don't wana see us in the ALCS cuZ u know how we roll in october!
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-22, 13:49

pappi be rollin in october....blunts that's what he be rollin...cuz he'll be off until april
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-22, 13:59

After the ALCS jeter is gona be golfing again like he usually is! He's starting to get good at it I hear..
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty2009-08-22, 20:50

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
After the ALCS jeter is gona be golfing again like he usually is! He's starting to get good at it I hear..

HAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so much for being winless against the fagsox   so much for being winless against the fagsox Empty

Back to top Go down

so much for being winless against the fagsox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: Other Sports :: MLB-
Jump to: