Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who

Go down 
+4
eFresh
Devo
BOSTN BEANER
Swag Escobar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty
PostSubject: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-30, 14:00

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was quick
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-30, 14:01

i hope he signs with atlanta!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-30, 14:46

i could imagine vick goin to a team like seattle with jim mora again that would be dope
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-30, 18:02

I hope the niners pick him up! They've been in the conversation as one of the teams to show interest. Crabtree, Vick, and Gore in a wildcat..watch out!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-30, 18:26

the 9ers? more like the minors. don't forget the UFL was actively pursuing him and he JUST FILED BANKRUPTCY. they are saying he could make more in the UFL over the next couple seasons as compared to the NFL.

that would allow him time to warm back up to the game of football, and then make a smooth transition back to the NFL. remember, no NFL team has mentioned they are interested yet, so don't rule out the UFL.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-30, 19:08

hes gone go to a team that has a questionable QB so that the two can battle for the job but just cant wait to see he in the NFL again
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-30, 22:35

tuki94 wrote:
hes gone go to a team that has a questionable QB so that the two can battle for the job but just cant wait to see he in the NFL again

i think the complete opposite, i think hes goin somewhere with a qb that has secured his job... either way this year is just gona be a cheap display of what talents he still has.... hes gona go run the wildcat and trick plays for someone good like pitt, NE, indy..
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-30, 23:22

if he comes to NE Im going to beg my dad to take me to my first game at gillette. Even is it is nosebleeds.

The only that sucks about having a dominant team like the pats is the goddam tickets are so tough to get
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-30, 23:30

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
tuki94 wrote:

i think the complete opposite, i think hes goin somewhere with a qb that has secured his job... either way this year is just gona be a cheap display of what talents he still has.... hes gona go run the wildcat and trick plays for someone good like pitt, NE, indy..
i swear to god if i see one of those teams in the wildcat next year ill be so pissed...none of them need any of that gimmick s*** to be successful
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-30, 23:34

you never know what could happen with injuries

Rothlisburger is injury prone, even though he plays through it
Manning had his first big injury last tear

and Tom Brady's knee was torn apart

so having vick as a backup could be a very good thing

Last edited by crawk on 2009-07-30, 23:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-30, 23:35

crawk wrote:
you never know what could happen with injuries

Rothlisburger is injury prone, even though he plays through it and rapes women

Manning had his first big injury last tear

and Tom Brady's knee was torn apart

so having vick as a backup could be a very good thing

yea it could be good for the pats to have him as backup so we dont depend on kevin o connell if brady goes down again..
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-30, 23:37

kevin o'connell could be a good player though. They say he has a strong arm and good mobility and had time learning from mcdaniels and he worked under brady. Those are all positive things
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-30, 23:38

hey boston beaner, how do we take all these threads off topic and somehow make them about the patriots
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-31, 00:32

crawk wrote:
hey boston beaner, how do we take all these threads off topic and somehow make them about the patriots

haha yes we do! im jus gona start posting everything i gota say in the pats official thread
Back to top Go down
RIP sean taylor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-31, 04:02

i heared he was working out for the skins
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-31, 11:28

yea his team is gonna be the redskins lol i soooooooooooooooo called this s*** cause he has a chance to start.... not be a wildcat backup... he wont sell himself short if he doesnt have to no one in their right mind who wants to start would sign to NE....lol
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty2009-07-31, 21:32

right now the top 2 are Washington and the Ravens.................. stay tuned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who   Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who Empty

Back to top Go down

Vick Close to Signing but wont say to who
Page 1 of 1