Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Roy Halladay... Where will he end up??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Roy Halladay... Where will he end up?? Empty
PostSubject: Roy Halladay... Where will he end up??   Roy Halladay... Where will he end up?? Empty2009-07-29, 07:04

with the trade deadline approaching it seems like philly took themselves out of the run for halladay but the red sox have jumped back in and the talks are only gona heat up even more until the deadline passes.. apparently the red sox offered clay buchholz, the option for the jays to chose between michael bowden (top pitching prospect), Lars Anderson(top 1b prospect), and justin masterson(pitching long relief in the majors for the sox but could be a starter in most places) and then the sox would finish it off with 2 younger lower prospects for halladay... its offering a lot but thats what the jays want, i can only assume everyone goes hard after halladay now that the red sox set a high bar of prospects.. hopefully my beloved red sox get him but who do u all think will go get him?
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Roy Halladay... Where will he end up??   Roy Halladay... Where will he end up?? Empty2009-07-29, 14:23

well the phillies are out of it because they just got cliff lee. its real hard to tell where he'll go but i see it being an NL team like the dodgers or cardinals or any other team whose gotta legit shot at the world series
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Roy Halladay... Where will he end up??   Roy Halladay... Where will he end up?? Empty2009-07-29, 18:11

He's not going anywhere...
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Roy Halladay... Where will he end up??   Roy Halladay... Where will he end up?? Empty2009-07-29, 19:26

devo408 wrote:
well the phillies are out of it because they just got cliff lee. its real hard to tell where he'll go but i see it being an NL team like the dodgers or cardinals or any other team whose gotta legit shot at the world series

dodgers are pretty much out of it.. i believe if they were to make a legit run at halladay they would have to give up either matt kemp, andre ethier, or james loney and thats not gona happen.. i think the sox and angels are gona start throwing everything they got for halladay.. the sox are gona panic cuz our offence sucks and the yanks and rays are on fire right now.. im still thinkin the sox get him..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Roy Halladay... Where will he end up??   Roy Halladay... Where will he end up?? Empty2009-07-29, 23:01

yeah the sox would be the best fit for him because he dominates the AL east and that would put them back with the yanks in the battle for first place. i think the sox are the only team willing to give up their best prospects for halladay even though halladay already said he's rather pitch in the AL
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Roy Halladay... Where will he end up??   Roy Halladay... Where will he end up?? Empty2009-07-29, 23:53

Im hoping the phils will snag roy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Roy Halladay... Where will he end up??   Roy Halladay... Where will he end up?? Empty2009-07-30, 00:07

Phillies are out of the question now after getting cliff lee today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roy Halladay... Where will he end up??   Roy Halladay... Where will he end up?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Roy Halladay... Where will he end up??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: Other Sports :: MLB-
Jump to: