Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need help qith audibles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onlyjays9p
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Need help qith audibles Empty
PostSubject: Need help qith audibles   Need help qith audibles Empty2009-07-28, 03:23

Hello everyone I am new here... terrible at the game... lol I'm looking for a good list of audibles i'm using michigan if that helps any.

Also, I do fine running but passing is a wholenother story if anyone has tips or a link to a thread to help me get better with passing id be very greatful

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
playreal
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Need help qith audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help qith audibles   Need help qith audibles Empty2009-08-03, 08:25

1. Find the right playbook for your style.

2. Start mastering plays from that play book.

3. Learn your RS audibles.

The only time I usually audible is when i know a play is not going to work. For instance, if I'm running screen and you are in man, you are going to bust that play up, so I'll audible to a run play from a different formation at times.

As for passing, fly routes work really well against zone defenses, and even man if you're not over matched by the secondary. Flat routes to speedy RBs work against most linebackers in man. Button hooks are good vs. zone. Slants work against man, but be careful about the jam or zone. Make sure you see your receiver get off his man before you throw.

The best thing you can do is try to keep your opponent switching from man to zone, run cover to pass cover. Manage every part of the game and try to set things up. And don't be afraid to punt. You don't need to give up any easy points, cause then you will feel pressured to pass every down and it will be over. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

Need help qith audibles
Page 1 of 1