Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Hopeless

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ballera7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Hopeless Empty
PostSubject: Hopeless   Hopeless Empty2009-07-24, 17:56

Ok, so I tried out all the tips out and this is what happened from my last 2 games. The first game was varasity level vs the cpu and I led 7-0 but Florida came back with a 45 yard touchdown( death ) and then an interception for a 65 yard touchdown! My next game was against one of my other friends who's never even played NCAA football(this is his first game since the Madden 09 demo),needless to say he picks Florida. We played on varasity level, I was doing ok at half time but then then in the second half Florida forced 6 interceptions all from the A.I(my friend didn't even know what an interception is or any of the pre play functions). On offense Florida hits a 50 yard touch down, then they follow up with a field goal from 48 yards and then another interception where my guy catches the ball in the end zone and gets stripped(WTF!!) followed by a touchdown...OK I know my defense is bad but WTF is up with all these cpu controlled turnovers(I have all my pre game settings set to normal btw)!! To me playing offline and online Florida is just too good so I'm juss gonna quit cause this game is bs .BTW I was still using Oklahoma.Thanks for the tips anyways.....
Back to top Go down

Hopeless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: NCAA Football :: NCAA Defensive Strategies-
Jump to: