Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Pass coverage help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ballera7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Pass coverage help Empty
PostSubject: Pass coverage help   Pass coverage help Empty2009-07-24, 13:40

Hey guys I'm new to NCAA and need help baddly.
I use Oklahoma but my friend uses Florida every time. For some reason his passing game always kills me..I mean he usually runs 4wr sets and I can't stop him at all, in man he kills me in the corners and in a zone he kills me deep or up the middle.HOW DO U STOP IT!! Also I need help stopping the blitz and I want to learn how to blitz..PLEASE HELP!
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Pass coverage help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass coverage help   Pass coverage help Empty2009-07-24, 13:51

for one he's using florida....tell him to stop being gay and man up and use other teams...(u also..yall using the top 2 teams man...the games more fun when u use underdogs)

2nd..to stop blitz...make ur TE a blocker along with/ or ur RB and Fb pending the sets ur running..my coach always told me...slants kill blitz.....

if he wants to blitz..locate the DB/LB thats coming and slant or send a route in that direction and get the ball out fast..in some cases than none its a 1st down....make sure ur TE/FB/HB is blocking from the direction the blitz is coming....

to blitz..since ur a beginner, id advise u to use the packages in the play books and just send those, sounds like ur not advanced enough to audible ur own blitz with different positions...so mix it up...blitz some LB some times, send a safety every blue moon...

if he wants to run with tebow..send ur corners..and user D with the safeties to cover the wr's to the strong arm side (right since tebows right handed) ur CPU can cover the left side since he has to throw across the body, longer distance, easier coverage for ur safety.

to stop passing...ehh...try this:
1.send pressure to the QB...if he wants to throw...make him throw FAST as possible and not sit back there with 10 sec to pick a WR...
2. use man and zones...switch it up so he can predict the defense ur going to use...
3. zone blitz...use some D where u send men and sit back so when he throws a bad ball ur there to PICK 6!...

lastly, dealing with tebow...id blitz like crazy if it were me...
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Pass coverage help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass coverage help   Pass coverage help Empty2009-07-24, 14:16

HellRellWMU wrote:
for one he's using florida....tell him to stop being gay and man up and use other teams...(u also..yall using the top 2 teams man...the games more fun when u use underdogs)

2nd..to stop blitz...make ur TE a blocker along with/ or ur RB and Fb pending the sets ur running..my coach always told me...slants kill blitz.....

if he wants to blitz..locate the DB/LB thats coming and slant or send a route in that direction and get the ball out fast..in some cases than none its a 1st down....make sure ur TE/FB/HB is blocking from the direction the blitz is coming....

to blitz..since ur a beginner, id advise u to use the packages in the play books and just send those, sounds like ur not advanced enough to audible ur own blitz with different positions...so mix it up...blitz some LB some times, send a safety every blue moon...

if he wants to run with tebow..send ur corners..and user D with the safeties to cover the wr's to the strong arm side (right since tebows right handed) ur CPU can cover the left side since he has to throw across the body, longer distance, easier coverage for ur safety.

to stop passing...ehh...try this:
1.send pressure to the QB...if he wants to throw...make him throw FAST as possible and not sit back there with 10 sec to pick a WR...
2. use man and zones...switch it up so he can predict the defense ur going to use...
3. zone blitz...use some D where u send men and sit back so when he throws a bad ball ur there to PICK 6!...

lastly, dealing with tebow...id blitz like crazy if it were me...
you cant tell dude to not be gay for usin florida cuz honestly their easy to be stopped bruh. everything you just posted contains them perfectly
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Pass coverage help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass coverage help   Pass coverage help Empty2009-07-24, 14:24

lol...i use gay freely, my fault...

but u know what i mean...using one team all the time is pretty weak in my eyes

so its a personal opinion...

but i like to use 10-12 teams on madden

and 7-10 teams on NCAA....

i guess its a personal thing, me n my boys go at it with all teams..

i go to western michigan university and we play MAC games...and we all know our confrence sucks...
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Pass coverage help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass coverage help   Pass coverage help Empty2009-07-24, 14:32

HellRellWMU wrote:
lol...i use gay freely, my fault...

but u know what i mean...using one team all the time is pretty weak in my eyes

so its a personal opinion...

but i like to use 10-12 teams on madden

and 7-10 teams on NCAA....

i guess its a personal thing, me n my boys go at it with all teams..

i go to western michigan university and we play MAC games...and we all know our confrence sucks...
haha i feel you tho cuz it does bug me to see somebody run wit florida cuz i gotta run a whole different gameplan.
but its the same with me i really dont like usin high ass rated teams like in madden i only ran wit teams outside of the elite range of teams i wanted to do the same for NCAA but everybody runnin wit florida i had no choice but pick a good ass team ao i do get what you sayin. im just sayin be easy on dude cuz he just playin wit his boy at the crib or sumtin i would be on your side if he was online wit florida
Back to top Go down
ballera7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Pass coverage help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass coverage help   Pass coverage help Empty2009-07-24, 14:39

Thanks for the tips guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pass coverage help Empty