Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

mark buehrle throws a perfect game...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

mark buehrle throws a perfect game... Empty
PostSubject: mark buehrle throws a perfect game...   mark buehrle throws a perfect game... Empty2009-07-23, 19:06

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=290723104

i watched this entire game and wow, he was dominant all game... he now has a NO-NO and a Perfect Game... what a way to put ur name in MLB history!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: mark buehrle throws a perfect game...   mark buehrle throws a perfect game... Empty2009-07-23, 20:21

oh s***? cool. im turning on the press conference now. can't wait to see the highlights.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: mark buehrle throws a perfect game...   mark buehrle throws a perfect game... Empty2009-07-23, 23:08

Damn nice. I remember back when the white sox threw a no hitter against my rangers a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: mark buehrle throws a perfect game...   mark buehrle throws a perfect game... Empty2009-07-23, 23:15

Baseballa wrote:
Damn nice. I remember back when the white sox threw a no hitter against my rangers a few years ago.

watch the highlights if u get a chance.. there was one great defencive play as there always is durning NO-NOs and Perfect Games... dewayne wise came in, in the 9th for defence and ran down a ball and robbed gabe kapler i think it was of a HR... it was freakin sweet!! best defencive play ive ever seen givin the situation that he was thrown into... there have been better defencive plays but to save the perfect game it just tops any single play ive ever seen...
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: mark buehrle throws a perfect game...   mark buehrle throws a perfect game... Empty2009-07-23, 23:45

Im watching sportscenter now.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: mark buehrle throws a perfect game...   mark buehrle throws a perfect game... Empty2009-07-23, 23:48

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Baseballa wrote:

watch the highlights if u get a chance.. there was one great defencive play as there always is durning NO-NOs and Perfect Games... dewayne wise came in, in the 9th for defence and ran down a ball and robbed gabe kapler i think it was of a HR... it was freakin sweet!! best defencive play ive ever seen givin the situation that he was thrown into... there have been better defencive plays but to save the perfect game it just tops any single play ive ever seen...
yeah once i heard about it i tuned to ESPN to check on it. i saw the whole ninth inning and i gotta agree wit you beaner that is the BEST catch in that situation in the history of baseball. did you see buerhle's face tho when it happen? he looked like he was bout to s*** himself haha
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: mark buehrle throws a perfect game...   mark buehrle throws a perfect game... Empty2009-07-24, 00:13

haha yea he had to be pissed when he seen it hit givin up a perfect game in the 9th would suck.. but this is one of the reasons i love baseball so much and dont listen to anyone puttin baseball down, todays game was more exciting to watch then any other game i will watch in any sport this year.. nothing can top a perfect game, its so rare.. i think he was the 17th perfect game ever or something like that... Amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: mark buehrle throws a perfect game...   mark buehrle throws a perfect game... Empty2009-07-24, 00:57

your right about that im not really a diehard baseball fan but this year it seems like every week somethin happens that makes me like baseball more and more and this was no different. i watched jonathon sanchez almost get his perfect game two weeks ago and gettin to see one actually happen was AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: mark buehrle throws a perfect game...   mark buehrle throws a perfect game... Empty2009-07-28, 21:52

and buehrle continues dominence for another 5 innings taking a perfect game into the 6th and losing it there but still crazy.. Major league record 45 batters retired in a row i believe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mark buehrle throws a perfect game...   mark buehrle throws a perfect game... Empty

Back to top Go down

mark buehrle throws a perfect game...
Page 1 of 1