Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Shotgun Wildcat Bruin

Go down 
+7
Militant X 1
yaboy510
pkismyname
bigbuddah
Crunk
GRIDIRONxGURU
Modrewgnu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty
PostSubject: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-07-12, 01:55

Naturally, when i saw that the playbooks were out for ncaa i went and looked for my ucla bruins playbook. I was pleasently suprised when i found this formation:

Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Shotgu10

Needless to say, I will probably be using their playbook early on and I was very happy about this formation. Hopefully the wide receiver double pass isnt a glitch like it was on madden 08
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-07-12, 17:02

the double pass works on NCAA and does work in 09... the only thing that sucked is the QB Wideout package wouldnt work? dunno about that... but maybe for 10 they have ot to where the QB will actually be there to throw the second pass...

i would run it with Va Tech with Ike Whitaker the former QB turend WR... it would mess people up... but anyways... those special named "Wild" formations are in alot of books...

"E"
Back to top Go down
http://worldsportscouting.com
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-07-12, 17:03

GT has a couple of QB Screen plays that I hope work well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-07-12, 23:07

they are sweet... b/c they were on PS2... alot of those additions arent really additions to the GT playbook... while there still are some new stuff... most is stuff that didnt make the playbook in the swap from old gen to new...

and the wingback sweep pass is sweet as well... cant remember if they have it in there but it used to be nasty... on PS2 on 09 you could use West Va... put devine at wingback and white at the other RB wingback spot... and use brown @ QB... and mess people up...

"E"
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-07-12, 23:21

wow that formations looks like itll caus alot of problems
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-07-12, 23:24

Jahvid BEST WOULD BEAST WITH THAT CAL FTW :]
Back to top Go down
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-07-13, 00:06

and that Wildcat formation was in 09... by the way... in Indiana, Ole Miss, Tulsa...

"E"
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-07-13, 04:08

where do you find this s***?
Back to top Go down
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-07-13, 11:47

i AM... the GRIDIRONxGURU... didnt give myself this name... i earned it from my peers in the NCAA game... i am one of the best if not the BEST playbook people for the NCAA game...

Smile

"E"
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-07-14, 10:17

wasn't that "wildcat" also in the Gator's playbook? the Gator's Heavy formation.
Back to top Go down
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-07-15, 17:02

no that was gator heavy... or pretty much a modern version of the single wing... thats all that formation is...

"E"
Back to top Go down
Rondell50
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rondell50

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-07-16, 14:51

Is the Flexbone and Wing T the same thing becaues I was playing with Georgia Tech just see how they rated them and of course Jonathan Dwyer is the fastest FB in the game. But it seemed like more of a Pop Warner/High School wing T than a Flexbone like it was last year.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-07-22, 18:46

ye i just played a guy with Oregon that ran this all game

its hard to stop but i like it ... just kept doin wr fk jet i couldnt stop it

i was down the whole game but i cameback in last 2:00s and stop him on my 6th or 7th yard line to win ..

dis formation is a ******

but u can make wildcat out of any formation just got to sub qb n hb in and out
Back to top Go down
Rep_Da_714
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rep_Da_714

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-11-27, 13:56

GRIDIRONxGURU wrote:
i AM... the GRIDIRONxGURU... didnt give myself this name... i earned it from my peers in the NCAA game... i am one of the best if not the BEST playbook people for the NCAA game...

Smile

"E"

thats because you have no life...and dont play real sports and look up pb's all day...i give you the nickname xMUFFINxTOPSx
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty2009-12-21, 12:56

if you like wishbone and flexbone try the airforce playbook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Wildcat Bruin   Shotgun Wildcat Bruin Empty

Back to top Go down

Shotgun Wildcat Bruin
Page 1 of 1