Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Friendly Quit Glitch ?????

Go down 
+2
Cowboys101
SuperstarMode
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperstarMode
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Friendly Quit Glitch ????? Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Quit Glitch ?????   Friendly Quit Glitch ????? Empty2008-06-14, 00:46

so people tryin to friendly quit in the 4th and then it freezes wtf is this anything i can do ???
Back to top Go down
Cowboys101
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Cowboys101

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit Glitch ?????   Friendly Quit Glitch ????? Empty2008-06-14, 12:21

i thnk u wait like a minute thn declne it...or u cn jus sit there til they cancel
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2046819
SG125
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit Glitch ?????   Friendly Quit Glitch ????? Empty2008-06-14, 15:26

i think it might be your game disk.. because i remember i used to not be able to play in domes or it would freeze.. or if i push continue vs cpu it would freeze on kickoff.. its most likely your disk or its a weird glitch
Back to top Go down
SuperstarMode
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit Glitch ?????   Friendly Quit Glitch ????? Empty2008-06-14, 23:12

yea this definatley is not my game disk this is jus glithcing and people leaving , ive heard waiting to decline stops this froma few people so hopefully i wont get L from it anymore lol
Back to top Go down
StompDownKillaz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
StompDownKillaz

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit Glitch ?????   Friendly Quit Glitch ????? Empty2008-06-18, 20:33

When will EA come out with a Madden that the word glitch doesn't exist in. Im tired of being dc, frozen, and cheated out of the victories i should have gotten
Back to top Go down
Cowboys101
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Cowboys101

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit Glitch ?????   Friendly Quit Glitch ????? Empty2008-06-18, 20:35

Coltz247 wrote:
When will EA come out with a Madden that the word glitch doesn't exist in. Im tired of being dc, frozen, and cheated out of the victories i should have gotten

never, lol
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2046819
StompDownKillaz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
StompDownKillaz

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit Glitch ?????   Friendly Quit Glitch ????? Empty2008-06-19, 21:03

EA always has glitches in any kind of game
Back to top Go down
SG125
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit Glitch ?????   Friendly Quit Glitch ????? Empty2008-06-20, 15:19

every game u will ever play will have glitches... even old super nitendo games like mario had glitches.. i bet pong did 2 lol
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit Glitch ?????   Friendly Quit Glitch ????? Empty2008-06-24, 04:55

Coltz247 wrote:

ill tell u when. the day john madden goes n suit n play n the nfl. so in other words never.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
pitt1313rj
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit Glitch ?????   Friendly Quit Glitch ????? Empty2009-05-03, 13:22

yeha kids try to do dat to me u just gotta cancle it quick i play ps3 online i got over 500 wins any questions come to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit Glitch ?????   Friendly Quit Glitch ????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly Quit Glitch ?????
Page 1 of 1