Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

brotha lynch hung give some respect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

brotha lynch hung give some respect Empty
PostSubject: brotha lynch hung give some respect   brotha lynch hung give some respect Empty2009-06-30, 23:28

i just remebered today that brotha lynch hung helped put master p on the map he has done some work w/ him as a producer and we all know that b/c of master p rappers from the south started coming up when the hot boys came out who did they sound like yea master p were did master p get his style from wext coast rapper brotha lynch hung they both hooked up 2 work on brotha lynh hungs debut ep 24 deep if it not been for lynch and master p working together u might not have your favorite rapper little wayne and all they other rapperes to make it out of the south. if u dopnt know look it up matser p even appeared on the album west coast bad boys even though he wasnt from the west coast and i believe lynch produced that album
p://www.pandora.com/music/artist/brotha+lynch+hung
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

brotha lynch hung give some respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: brotha lynch hung give some respect   brotha lynch hung give some respect Empty2009-07-01, 16:28

master p gets no love out the bay he forgot where he's from. he from richmond ca had a business out here and everything but he dont even show no respect to where he came from so screw him
Back to top Go down

brotha lynch hung give some respect
Page 1 of 1