Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Over the shoulder catch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Over the shoulder catch Empty
PostSubject: Over the shoulder catch   Over the shoulder catch Empty2009-06-27, 16:53

IDK what it's about, but holding L2 and R2 while trying to catch a lob triggers a more effective over the shoulder catch. It seems like it's just the R2 button that does it, but the L2 button is speed boost so you get there quicker.
The OTS catch is a really easy animation to get, but R2 gives him the leapin OTS animation
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Over the shoulder catch   Over the shoulder catch Empty2009-06-27, 19:56

i cant figure out how to get it or to defend it caus the cpu rapes me with it...its hard to go from hittin x to swat it down to hitting L1 its a lil difficult but wen i do the lob catch the cpu knockes it down anyway
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Over the shoulder catch   Over the shoulder catch Empty2009-06-27, 19:58

well it's kinda like the RC, get a guy who's 6'3 or taller and try with him.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Over the shoulder catch   Over the shoulder catch Empty2009-06-28, 15:29

oh man i do that s*** alot with number 80 i just lead the ball to the sidelines.... he also does this catch where he turns around facing the defender and catches and turns back around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over the shoulder catch   Over the shoulder catch Empty

Back to top Go down

Over the shoulder catch
Page 1 of 1