Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who had the best/worst draft?

Go down 
+2
Radi0ActivWaste
CJDAWGG14
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Who had the best/worst draft? Empty
PostSubject: Who had the best/worst draft?   Who had the best/worst draft? Empty2009-06-27, 16:34

What teams had the best and worst drafts?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Who had the best/worst draft?   Who had the best/worst draft? Empty2009-06-27, 17:07

i would say the best draft would have to be the clippers and timberwolves, the clippers for getting blake griffin who will be great for there team and the timberwolves for having all those picks and getting Ricky Rubio and Jonny Flin and even though rubio might not play they still had a great draft.

And the worst draft i would have to say the is the magic because even though they picked up vince carter they will still be without turgolu, alston, and 2 other players i forgot and with what people are saying they dont think vince will be good in orlando and turgolu would of been a better fit if he stayed in orlando
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Who had the best/worst draft?   Who had the best/worst draft? Empty2009-06-27, 17:09

the whole draft class was weak this year
cuz of all the guards

but the players i think is gonna have a good season is

Ty Lawson because hes gonna learn from Chauncey

Brandon Jennings because professional experience.. and hes the man

Blake Griffen
should have a good year too

i dunno i have to see how most of the rookies do in the summer league first
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Who had the best/worst draft?   Who had the best/worst draft? Empty2009-06-27, 17:38

best would be the timberwolves for scooping up flynn and rubio, plue getting wayne ellington and ty lawson.

for the loser it would have to go to the hornets cause i dont see darren collison becoming a great NBA player and thats all they realy got in the draft this year
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Who had the best/worst draft?   Who had the best/worst draft? Empty2009-06-27, 17:43

tuki94 wrote:
best would be the timberwolves for scooping up flynn and rubio, plue getting wayne ellington and ty lawson.

for the loser it would have to go to the hornets cause i dont see darren collison becoming a great NBA player and thats all they realy got in the draft this year

lawson gone to denver b

but i forgot for wat.. prolly for money or picks
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Who had the best/worst draft?   Who had the best/worst draft? Empty2009-06-27, 17:45

akadreday wrote:
tuki94 wrote:

lawson gone to denver b

but i forgot for wat.. prolly for money or picks
oh well if it was for draft pick then they still did the best,but if not then the clippers get the nod from me for the best draft day
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Who had the best/worst draft?   Who had the best/worst draft? Empty2009-06-28, 01:24

I know it's slightly off topic, but I saw James Johnson last night at the softball fields here in Cheyenne. That guy had to be drunk! He was stumbling around and slurring all his words. "Niggaaaaaa, whaz gon on...s*** b crazzzzzzzy." I guess I would act a little crazy too if I was about to get paid from the Bulls as the 16th pick in the NBA draft.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Who had the best/worst draft?   Who had the best/worst draft? Empty2009-07-06, 21:21

wow.

Best: Spurs. They got 2 guys who can contribute immediatly, despite not having a first rounder.

Worst: Twolves. They drafted 5 Guards, 4 PGs. They passed up great talent and repeatedly took Guards.

You dont judge people by what they got, u grade them on what they got for the picks they had. Spurs got a lot from little picks. Twolves could have done much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who had the best/worst draft?   Who had the best/worst draft? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who had the best/worst draft?
Page 1 of 1