Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who wins the NFC East?

Go down 
+27
Big Hungry 702
xMattex
blackheatah23
so much swag
PapaSmurf
dUPxBTefft23
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
blueNgold73
xXBlackiceXx
bigbuddah
Militant X 1
JROCK275
Beavis
EggzOverEazy
RIP sean taylor
Elite
DaTBa1LHaWK
tuki94
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Devo
beeman999
Baseballa
Radi0ActivWaste
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Swag Escobar
BOSTN BEANER
Fudgy
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who wins the NFC East?
Giants
Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Back_catg28%Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Back_catg
 28% [ 13 ]
Cowboys
Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Back_catg20%Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Back_catg
 20% [ 9 ]
Eagles
Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Back_catg46%Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Back_catg
 46% [ 21 ]
Redskins
Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Back_catg6%Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Back_catg
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 46

AuthorMessage
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-13, 01:51

the cowboy's will win the division.....and be in the superbowl... Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 584266 you can coun't on it.....the wr's...all of them will step up .....beware of the wr's t.o. was only 1....this a team now.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-13, 09:53

so much swag wrote:
the cowboy's will win the division.....and be in the superbowl... Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 584266 you can coun't on it.....the wr's...all of them will step up .....beware of the wr's t.o. was only 1....this a team now.

man their wrs aren't showing up for s(h)it

Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Untitled1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-13, 12:35

Actually... I think they will. Roy williams will step up and be that solid number 1 Wr we need and miles austin and crayton are great hands Wrs. Along with Sam hurd who can burn alot of people with his speed. But we still have one of the best TEs in the game in Jason Witten. He will open up our passing game and allow are Rbs to get some yards. We will be fine. Sorry to disappoint you ppl.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-19, 10:04

Baseballa wrote:
1. Dallas
2. Eagles
3. skins
4. giants

Nuff said.
u def aint a hater on the giants, we will see when my giants pund the ball down dat cowboys overrated defense.... cuz personally i think the cowboys have NO run D and there secondary sucks balls besides newman and hamlin and hamlin is only a hitter he just like the safety roy williams just alittle better at covering
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-19, 18:37

i got respect for the eagles and skins but i can not stand the cowboys cuz they always suckin up attention and s*** when they win games but hey when has the regular season ever ment somthin? IT doesnt and if any1 wins the NFC EAST IT WILL BE THE EAGLES..... im sayin that as a giants fan and a die hard giants fan but i belive the g-men can fight them to the end....
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-19, 18:40

nah im just calling it how it is.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-19, 18:44

Baseballa wrote:
nah im just calling it how it is.
even if ur cowboys beat my giants it doesnt mean nothing cuz u guys are good at first den romo just chokes on wittens penis down the strech of the season...
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 01:16

The G-men are winning the nfc east ok we might not have toomer or plax but we drafted to replace them with nicks and barsden so yeah the g-men all the way
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 10:10

blackheatah23 wrote:
The G-men are winning the nfc east ok we might not have toomer or plax but we drafted to replace them with nicks and barsden so yeah the g-men all the way
now i think so cuz at first i thought our WRs would struggle and now after watching 2 straight gms were our WRs have been awesome and our passing offense being ranked 5th in NFL i think will win the NFC east now plus we have tampa, KC, oakland next we can possibly start 5-0 GO GIANTS!!!!
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 10:33

Us, Dallas, Philadelphia, Washington. Basically.

Last edited by xMattex on 2009-10-30, 15:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 10:34

Don't forget, Smith and Manningham are #1 and #3 in the NFL in receiving yards at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 14:41

yup yup. SUPER MARIO is taking over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 14:56

He needs to. I know he can have a Pro Bowl season this year.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 15:00

he's showed it so far, manning needs to keep getting him the ball cause he's shown he make things happen after the catch.......
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 15:09

Oh, believe me, Eli loved him in training camp when he worked with the first team. Make damn sure to watch for him and Nicks by year's end.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 15:40

the giants aare gonna have on of the best young recieving cores when this season is over, and when get t the draft, look for them to either take a young reciever or a ss, fs, or a cb
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 21:13

Probably a safety or a corner. Our secondary is weak other than Phillips and Webster. Bruce Johnson, a rookie, has been ridiculous. If he continues to play the way he is, he'll replace Kevin Dockery, maybe even Aaron Ross.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 22:40

lol. the giants are gonna be sick next year.
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-23, 13:37

If we don't go deep into the NFC this year, we will next year for sure. We have a very young team.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-12, 12:43

We wont draft corners. Thomas is doing fine at CB2, Dockery and Johnson are good in the nickel and dime roles, and Ross is a former first rounder - we arent giving up on him after one bad year filled with injuries...

Safety is a definite option, depending on how Phillips heals and how Michael Johnson does.

WR- something that looked empty a couple months ago - doesnt have room for anyone else. We got 4 that can play, and we're developing Barden. Were not adding another one.(unless its really early).

RB is an option, but Coughlin doesnt believe in picking HBs early(i think)

MLB has a shot, but i dont see it happening, at least not early. Pierce has proved we need him out there, and Goff will get his shot to take over before we put a rookie in.
-----
So I think we draft Dline early. I know what your thinking but:

Kiwi - He has 2 years left i think? Hes said tons of times that he wants to start.. who knows if he returns?

Robbins - Free agent, and very old.

Cofield - Free agent.

Benard - gettting old.

Alford - coming back from a big surgery.

Canty - Cant stay healthy.

I think we go DT in the first, maybe DE.
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-15, 17:20

Canty stayed healthy until he got here, Elite. Kiwanuka's quietly having a great year, and you can't forget about Webster. There's a lot of question marks, but there's a lot of answers at the same time.
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-15, 17:21

I can see us draft a safety in case Kenny Phillips isn't healthy enough. Maybe Taylor Mays or Eric Berry (wishful thinking).

Eric Norwood would be a perfect replacement at linebacker, rather it's Danny Clark or Antonio Pierce.
Back to top Go down
Brick Top
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-21, 19:35

Giants
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-30, 00:22

All three contenders in this division have yet to prove anything big. That being said, the edge has to go to the Giants thus far based on their division record.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-30, 09:44

as of now... i think the NYG but also Eagles still have a chance.. lets see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the NFC East?   Who wins the NFC East? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wins the NFC East?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next