Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Shaq to Cavs

Go down 
+3
BOSTN BEANER
Devo
Fudgy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Shaq to Cavs Empty
PostSubject: Shaq to Cavs   Shaq to Cavs Empty2009-06-25, 00:33

Sources: Suns agree to terms on trade sending Shaquille O'Neal to Cavaliers

The Suns will receive Ben Wallace, Sasha Pavlovic and the 46th overall pick in Thursday's draft.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Shaq to Cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaq to Cavs   Shaq to Cavs Empty2009-06-25, 01:09

suns only did to this to save some money there expected to drop both guys sometime in the near future
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Shaq to Cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaq to Cavs   Shaq to Cavs Empty2009-06-25, 01:13

cavs lost in 5 games to orlando this past year, shoulda got swept if it wasnt for lebrons game winner with no time remaining and i dont see the difference with shaq there.. i still think the cavs would lose in 6 games... besides lebron still no one else that will make a big enough difference.. shaq is old and the rest of the players around lebron just suck, mo williams is streaky and if he doesnt shoot well lebron will still have to score 40+ per game to still lose in 5 or 6 games to the magic or celtics next year.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Shaq to Cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaq to Cavs   Shaq to Cavs Empty2009-06-25, 01:18

yeah but at least shaqs a presence in there he could at least defend dwight howard and show a little resistance and that'll help out big. and his offense isnt terrible last year he shown he could still be a force in the paint
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Shaq to Cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaq to Cavs   Shaq to Cavs Empty2009-06-25, 01:31

Shaq will just end up clogging the lane and mess up LeBron even more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shaq to Cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaq to Cavs   Shaq to Cavs Empty2009-06-25, 10:13

i will be look for the cavs to make it to the finals this year
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Shaq to Cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaq to Cavs   Shaq to Cavs Empty2009-06-25, 10:22

Thank You Cleveland. I mean be serious, Shaq was ill in his prime, but now what is he? I see Shaq sitting out 15 or more games this season, and not really producing for Cleveland like he did in LA. Ben Wallace is just the guy we need, but now we don't really have a big man, cuz Amare is big, but can he really man up on guys like Tim Duncan and Dwight? I don't know why Cleveland is so dumb anyway thinnking that Shaq is really gunna put up numbers like he did back in '02 or '03
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shaq to Cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaq to Cavs   Shaq to Cavs Empty2009-06-25, 11:18

DaBawse Hogg wrote:
Thank You Cleveland. I mean be serious, Shaq was ill in his prime, but now what is he? I see Shaq sitting out 15 or more games this season, and not really producing for Cleveland like he did in LA. Ben Wallace is just the guy we need, but now we don't really have a big man, cuz Amare is big, but can he really man up on guys like Tim Duncan and Dwight? I don't know why Cleveland is so dumb anyway thinnking that Shaq is really gunna put up numbers like he did back in '02 or '03

im sure they dont think he will put up those numbers...i think what they are really looking for is to get more points in the paint then what they got this season. i was promise you guys they will make it to the finals this next season...and if they dont...i will kiss who evers feet dont believe me
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Shaq to Cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaq to Cavs   Shaq to Cavs Empty2009-06-25, 14:03

DaBawse Hogg wrote:

they arent expecting him to put up big numbers at all they mainly want him as a defensive presence since dwight howard straight owned their big men in the conference. the offense is a plus if they get that outta shaq. and they still got illgauskas and he could still score some points so they should be good
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Shaq to Cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaq to Cavs   Shaq to Cavs Empty2009-06-25, 14:59

the cavs will be the front runner in the east wit the celtics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content