Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Recognizing which plays go together

Go down 
+2
GRIDIRONxGURU
CJDAWGG14
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Recognizing which plays go together Empty
PostSubject: Recognizing which plays go together   Recognizing which plays go together Empty2009-06-19, 13:18

There's an easy way to tell which of the plays go together so you can see the percentage of how well you'll be able to run its counterpart.

They should have chains between the 2 when looking at the playcall screen, and that lets you know which plays go together. I'm sure that more than 2 plays go together in some of these, but this is an easy way to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing which plays go together   Recognizing which plays go together Empty2009-06-19, 13:56

the % is based off how well you have ALREADY set that play up...

"E"
Back to top Go down
http://worldsportscouting.com
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing which plays go together   Recognizing which plays go together Empty2009-06-19, 13:58

yea, and thats why I said, so you can see how well you'll be asble to run its counterpart. meaning, how well you'll be able to set it up.
Back to top Go down
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing which plays go together   Recognizing which plays go together Empty2009-06-19, 14:06

nevermind... you dont get the % deal... when you see it... it means the play will be "that" successful or... SHOULD BE... based on your PREVIOUS playcalling...

"E"
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing which plays go together   Recognizing which plays go together Empty2009-06-19, 14:12

I know that. If you get a big enough gain on a HB counter, and you have a PA HB counter, it shows how well the PA counter might work based off what you've done so far. I like to setup the PA TE Cross outta Gator Heavy by running the QB Blast on 2 1st downs, then set up the PA play on the 3rd 1st down. Once you hit 100%, it'll say SETUP! letting you know that the play will be effective.
Back to top Go down
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing which plays go together   Recognizing which plays go together Empty2009-06-19, 14:14

yeah... i would only use this vs CPU in dynasties... or scrub lobby guys... who blow...

"E"
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing which plays go together   Recognizing which plays go together Empty2009-06-19, 14:16

lol yea. I don't trust the computer telling me that now is a good time to setup this certain play, although it might be good to use it once or twice if you like to motion guys out and stuff to make your opponent think your running the same play, and get them to commit.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing which plays go together   Recognizing which plays go together Empty2009-06-19, 23:25

i noticed this and i really liked it...i think i might try to get this game
Back to top Go down
playreal
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing which plays go together   Recognizing which plays go together Empty2009-08-03, 08:59

Yeh, that crap isn't going to work online where people are only worried about defending the pass. I've found that if I go with a certain play a lot, it's good to have my own set up from that same formation. For instance, I was going deep a lot out of one formation then ran Tebow power and got a huge gain cause the guy sold out to the pass.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing which plays go together   Recognizing which plays go together Empty2009-08-03, 09:06

MGB Ruthless wrote:
There's an easy way to tell which of the plays go together so you can see the percentage of how well you'll be able to run its counterpart.

They should have chains between the 2 when looking at the playcall screen, and that lets you know which plays go together. I'm sure that more than 2 plays go together in some of these, but this is an easy way to figure it out.

i saw this earlier on in the game a few days back!
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing which plays go together   Recognizing which plays go together Empty2009-08-03, 09:07

In my short experience, the setup play option has rarely worked for me on the CPU on Heisman even with 100% setup. I maybe get 3 yard on a run and I'm lucky to get a completion on a PA pass because a lot of the setups are crappy plays. Reading the defense and adjusting seems way better than going with the setup plays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing which plays go together   Recognizing which plays go together Empty

Back to top Go down

Recognizing which plays go together
Page 1 of 1