Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Ketcham While They're Hot
Militant X 1
bigbuddah
GRIDIRONxGURU
Radi0ActivWaste
dirty-mullet
Crunk
Swag Escobar
Hollywood x 12
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 11:04

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/06/12/falcons-set-to-release-vick/ FFFFFFFFFFFFFF we should have traded him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 12:47

they tried to trade vick but no one wanted to trade for him with that huge contract he still has... he still has super star QB money... once u do something wrong in the nfl it cheaps ur price... and the falcons are already paying matt ryan like that so teams knew he would be released.so they didnt waste picks
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 13:32

Vick will still be suspended for a year if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 14:07

WOW, this was breaking news, no one saw this coming. This is right up there with the world isn't flat, Lindsey Lohan enters drug rehab and Clay Aiken comes out of the closet.
The "we should have traded him" that was good, I seriously hope you were kidding. No NFL team would trade the punters sweaty jock strap for Michael Vick, he is garbage and will be a back up at best from now on. And none of this "he will be a great wildcat QB". NO team will win the Super Bowl running the wildcat, it is just the flavor of the day. Remember the Run n' Gun offense in the NFL, it was going to take over the NFL.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 15:06

cant wait to see were vick ends up
Back to top Go down
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 15:11

dirty-mullet wrote:
WOW, this was breaking news, no one saw this coming. This is right up there with the world isn't flat, Lindsey Lohan enters drug rehab and Clay Aiken comes out of the closet.
The "we should have traded him" that was good, I seriously hope you were kidding. No NFL team would trade the punters sweaty jock strap for Michael Vick, he is garbage and will be a back up at best from now on. And none of this "he will be a great wildcat QB". NO team will win the Super Bowl running the wildcat, it is just the flavor of the day. Remember the Run n' Gun offense in the NFL, it was going to take over the NFL.

another know it all... how many downs of football did you play outside of high school? outside of college?

remember the "west coast" how people hated it... and said there no way to replace the run with the pass... lol @ people like you... but i guess its armchair QB's such as yourself that drive forums such as these... and continue to make it hard for innovators...

what you dont get is wildcat... is just a REVOLUTION of football not an EVOLUTION... not evolving but going back to what it was once before... but... if you are as "smart" as you let on in your post you would know that right? if so name me the OFFENSE(yes an entire offense)... that wildcat is derived from... THEN... and only then... i will take your rants seriously... but will still win any debate against you when it comes to football offensive and defensive strategy...

"E"
Back to top Go down
http://worldsportscouting.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 15:53

vick presents a problem for defenses. he will not be suspended for antoher year because it makes no sense to suspend a guy for doing his time in prison. vick broke a stupid law in my opinion but paid his price so let him get back to doing wat he was doin before he got caught. if the nfl doesnt let him in they would be like the rest of the country that frown apon ppl who have been locked up and do not want to give them a shot to live a normal life and send them back to the streets to get locked up again for trying to make a living and survive continuing the cycle of convicted fellons going back to jail...give da man another chance to go back to doing wat he was doing. like ive said before dog fighting is nothing addictive or eazy to go back to doing such as drugs and alchohol. but ppl who do steriods, smoke weed, do coke, get a DUI still have a chance to get back in the league right? its rediculous if he gets suspended further.

now as far as offenses go i agree with guru on this 1 after fighting it for awhile but wen u look at the offense it is both a revolution and an evolution. the "wildcat" offense was the basic offense back in the way way days of the nfl where running the ball was the only offense - the revolution part. with the new type of offense and the brains of knowing football and creativity - the evolution part. i dnt believe this scheme along can take a team to the SB but if u have 4 to 8 plays with the wildcat formaitons and run 2 to 4 of them a game jus proves that a team has something in they back pocket that u got to prepare for caus with the misdirections and the ball constantly in the hand of a playmaker makes the formation a possible homerun everytime it is ran.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 16:23

yes no one will use it as a full offense... the dolphins just lacked WRs and the wildcat masked that for them
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 17:22

vick will get his day to shine once again in the NFL. he's not done by a long shot!
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 18:09

From everything I've heard and read, it's looking like he will face a 6-game suspension when he does come back...As far as who he is going to play for, I have absolutely NO idea but it should be interesting when someone finally signs him...
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 19:52

On the topic of wild cat, I really believe in innovation. And I think that if a team built their team up to run a certain offense it could get them as far as they want. Just right now no team could go to the super bowl cause to team is built for any exotic scheme...

And I agree with buddah about suspending vick. People always think bad of somebody when they get out but ay, he did his time so now he deserves another shot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 20:00

Relax a little Gridiron Guru, the point I was making was that Michael Vick will not be a good STARTING QB in the NFL (he may be a serviceable backup or a 2-5 down player), and an offense using primarily using the wildcat will not win the SB. The wildcat is a gimmick offense that will lose its flavor soon.
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 21:07

GRIDIRONxGURU wrote:
[what you dont get is wildcat... is just a REVOLUTION of football not an EVOLUTION... not evolving but going back to what it was once before... but... if you are as "smart" as you let on in your post you would know that right? if so name me the OFFENSE(yes an entire offense)... that wildcat is derived from... THEN... and only then... i will take your rants seriously... but will still win any debate against you when it comes to football offensive and defensive strategy...

"E"

the answer to what offense is the wildcat derived from is: the single wing offense. it can be a good offense and i can see a team such as the dolphins going to the superbowl running this offense. it takes certain personnel to run a spread offense like the single wing. i think the "WildPat" is gonna be a fun offense and i'm glad to call myself a dolphins fan when i see them run this.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 21:17

see that's what the lions need to do...

they need to innovate some.

when you suck, might as well go crazy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 23:45

Yuckman wrote:
GRIDIRONxGURU wrote:
[what you dont get is wildcat... is just a REVOLUTION of football not an EVOLUTION... not evolving but going back to what it was once before... but... if you are as "smart" as you let on in your post you would know that right? if so name me the OFFENSE(yes an entire offense)... that wildcat is derived from... THEN... and only then... i will take your rants seriously... but will still win any debate against you when it comes to football offensive and defensive strategy...

"E"

the answer to what offense is the wildcat derived from is: the single wing offense. it can be a good offense and i can see a team such as the dolphins going to the superbowl running this offense. it takes certain personnel to run a spread offense like the single wing. i think the "WildPat" is gonna be a fun offense and i'm glad to call myself a dolphins fan when i see them run this.

someone with knowledge... kudos... i cant stand people that play madden... and pretend to "know" football... it annoys me... ^ 5 Yuckman...

"E"
Back to top Go down
http://worldsportscouting.com
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-12, 23:48

hopefully he will be picked up by a team that wants to put him at qb
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-13, 01:16

i agree tuki...he is a qb he will have to be a back up for a year or 2 till he finds his way on the field....1 of the analyst on nfl live said something smart for once...noone(fans) will like vick on the field but once he start producing and scoring td's everything will fall by the wayside. once vick hits the field gets back in football shape ppl will see he can still play and ppl will see he is a good qb s*** cant be worse than tavaris jackson matt shaub matt cassel jamarcus russel alex smith matt lienart vince young so let da man play shut.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty2009-06-16, 21:39

i am a huge falcons fan and vick was one of my favorite players...but after all this i dont think he will ever be back to were he was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWSSS !!!!! QB Mike Vick released !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1