Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

d hall madden rating lmfao

Go down 
+8
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
Swag Escobar
BOSTN BEANER
bigbuddah
tuki94
Ketcham While They're Hot
Hollywood x 12
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

d hall madden rating lmfao Empty
PostSubject: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-05, 04:57

i got this little article from the raider nation board room.thought my fellow raider fans would like 2 read about it.

Just had a piece about it on Jim Rome: DeAngelo Hall's Madden rating plummeted from 93 to 68.

Quote from Hall: "I'm thinking about trying to get my name and likeness pulled off the game entirely. 'Cause this is bull."

Apparently
he's been practicing harder than ever and said, "I'm trying to blow off
some steam with my madden rating." Rome pretty much blasted him, called
him Toast, and had two words for him: Eddie Royal.

LOL, one of
the funniest things I've heard in a while. What more would you expect
from a POS like Hall anyway. As Rome said, his new player rating is the
truth.
Back to top Go down
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-05, 10:06

haha, His Madden rating is making him practice harder ? Thanks god he isn't a Falcons anymore. Thank You
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-05, 13:17

eliisnotcool wrote:
Rome pretty much blasted him, called
him Toast, and had two words for him: Eddie Royal.

My words exactly!
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-05, 14:49

i hope he does do good cause his rating is strait garbage, and he was once considered a top 2-3 Cb
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-05, 16:09

that rating is rediculous for a player like hall. EA jus pretty much gave em the speed rating but i think a 68 is a lot to low...im not saying he is elite anymore such as being 88 or above but he isnt 68 thats a huge slap in the face but o well i hope this makes him practice and play harder but EA wont take em off the game...he belongs to the nfl and EA has the liscense and has to put out everything not parts and pieces.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-05, 18:21

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
that rating is rediculous for a player like hall. EA jus pretty much gave em the speed rating but i think a 68 is a lot to low...im not saying he is elite anymore such as being 88 or above but he isnt 68 thats a huge slap in the face but o well i hope this makes him practice and play harder but EA wont take em off the game...he belongs to the nfl and EA has the liscense and has to put out everything not parts and pieces.

i dont think its too low.. he cant play zone coverage, hes lost a step and isnt as good as he once was in man coverage.. only reason he keeps gettin a job is cuz of his name doesnt mean that madden has to follow in teams footsteps and keep giving him a pass on his crappy performance because of his name...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-05, 18:53

u guys have it opposite ZONE is wat he plays good thats what the falcons played Man to man is what he cant play which is what the raiders played and what eddie royal abused him in. The Falcons and the Redskins played Zone and he had success on the falcons and he is elevated to being the starter in Washington... oakland runs man to man and he cant play that

"Hall had trouble adjusting to the Raiders man coverage defense from the zone coverage of the Falcons."

i dunno where the fck u guys get ur info lol
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-05, 19:04

also alot of CBs cant play man it isnt just him... 68 is too low... if that was the case than cromartie should drop too because in man to man he isnt good at all but in zone you saw wat he did .. probowl and sht and he picked manning off playoffs and regular season dude should be a 75-79 atleast...68 is crazy for a starter........ he is about to be a starting CB on the redskins this year and u cant even use him in madden
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-05, 21:40

swag is right about the man/zone thing. hall was great in zones terrible in man, but the fact of the matter is he sucks. wether he is good or not in man he still got roasted by a rookie and it was that rookies 1st gm.
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-05, 22:35

this is some BS for real. hall is no way at all a 68ovr player. being a raider fan i watched like every game, and i admit hall did get beat a lot but he had a decent number of INTs
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-05, 22:57

the main point of this is that d hall was tried
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-06, 00:33

Hall is a nice CB.....playing in the right system. imo...he is excellent in zone coverage but horrible in man to man coverage. the Raiders play that old-school....mand to man.....bump and run constantly....style of play that really exposed Hall's weaknesses! but to drop him to a 68 is str8 bull!
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-06, 00:48

mili and swag got it right... man coverage makes alot of cb's look like s***...witht he speed and talent at wr in the nfl level it takes a real talented and smart cb to play man coverage and i think hall coulda did it but i believe he was lazy...he got exposed and got beat to the point he couldnt rely on his speed..he is still in his 20's so he hasnt lost his step from being named the fastest player in the league a few years ago wen he won the 40 at the probowl..he isnt the fastest man in the league anymore BUT too knock em down to a 68 is super lame and thats sayin that a highschool qb can play in the league if he is a 68...they are saying deangelo hall is a true freshmen cb playing in the SEC against senior cb's...in the right system any player can look real good so like swag said maybe a 79 overall speed at 96.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-06, 00:50

a lot of players are going 2 take a hit this yr when it comes 2 there rating
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-06, 04:18

but they have to lower his speed or put hi at 68 overall or else he will never be able to get burned..u guys see how fast guys like Chris Johnson Chris Houston numer 31 for the cowboys and other fast guys play like probowlers on madden just becuz there fast
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-06, 12:08

during the year his rating will go up and everything but i think he gets alot of s*** because he was next to nnamdi and people tend to compare, i recall arguing with someone about hall sucking( cant remember who) and i said he cant play man and they brought up nnamdi doing just fine...........but playing Cb is hard period and nnamdi is just a pure Cb like champ and those are rare... man to man and zone is not somethng u can just do very easily... you have a whole lot of s*** to worry about............... and royal being a rookie means nothing i can colston was alright as a rookie,randy moss,boldin came in as a rookie and got 217 yard in a game(had the record for rookie yards),i dunno who else right now
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-06, 12:17

[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:
during the year his rating will go up and everything but i think he gets alot of s*** because he was next to nnamdi and people tend to compare, i recall arguing with someone about hall sucking( cant remember who) and i said he cant play man and they brought up nnamdi doing just fine...........but playing Cb is hard period and nnamdi is just a pure Cb like champ and those are rare... man to man and zone is not somethng u can just do very easily... you have a whole lot of s*** to worry about............... and royal being a rookie means nothing i can colston was alright as a rookie,randy moss,boldin came in as a rookie and got 217 yard in a game(had the record for rookie yards),i dunno who else right now

Wasn't it Fudopi?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-06, 12:32

If you've started reading the EA blogs about Madden 10 from the very beginning, you should know that the way ratings are figured in the game is drastically changing. They said they wanted to do this is order to truly separate the elite players, the average players and the crappy players. Keeping that in mind, I'm guessing that the 68 rating is on par for the way Hall has gone from an elite CB to just another average CB. All we know right now is that Hall is at a 68, but I bet he's not even close to the only player you guys will throw a fit about because you think his rating is too low. What do you want to bet Eddie Royal will be within 5 points of this 68 rating? I think everyone needs to calm down, look at the way the new Madden ratings are figured and adjust.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-06, 12:38

yea i know the new rating will be different but i bet he will be lower than some terrible Cbs as a matter of fact some of those rookies are higher than D hall now
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-06, 17:24

both have a point only thing i WE can do now is wait and see how the game plays...i like the fact that they have changed things up caus there arent many ELITE cb's in the league but at the same time there are alot of average and above average corners...on the other side of that there are average and above average wr's last year royal played pretty much above average but the chicago bears wr's are average to below...as long as wr's dont dominate these cb's then the game will even itself out and u wont be able to tell the difference in player ratings. jus from past performances of hall and wat he did last year still getting 3 or 4 picks is higher than a 68 in my book but we will see how the game plays and go from there.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-10, 08:12

i feel like swag is flipping me off 4 starting this thread everytime i c that pic im lmfao
Back to top Go down
TheCatJones28
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheCatJones28

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-10, 14:22

Hall should be at least a 75. You give rookies who are not proven 75-80, but not someone who is proven but has just lost a step? Daunte Culpepper lost alot of steps, but what is his rating? I think it's an 80 not sure? This rating is ridiculus
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty2009-06-10, 15:00

hall will be decent when the roster updates come out but until then dont have him in yo starting lineup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: d hall madden rating lmfao   d hall madden rating lmfao Empty

Back to top Go down

d hall madden rating lmfao
Page 1 of 1