Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Xbox Live : Glitcher = DiiRTYBiiRDz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bohrzilla
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Xbox Live : Glitcher = DiiRTYBiiRDz Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Live : Glitcher = DiiRTYBiiRDz   Xbox Live : Glitcher = DiiRTYBiiRDz Empty2009-05-30, 16:55

I was playing DiiRTYBiiRDz online. I was whoopin' his booty and he couldn't even get a first down. He did got three offsides penalties in a row and d/c the game. I didn't receive stats for the game. I don't know how to do the d/c glitch but he also was trying the QB walk glitch. He just sucks and couldn't do it. I would avoid this guy online. He plays like a b**ch and tries to cheat/glitch.

Glitcher = DiiRTYBiiRDz

He also has a link to forum.madden-school.com on his profile.. If I ran this site I'd be embarressed to have this scrub representing it.
Back to top Go down
Bohrzilla
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live : Glitcher = DiiRTYBiiRDz   Xbox Live : Glitcher = DiiRTYBiiRDz Empty2009-05-30, 17:10

ASAMOUGHAx21 = Glitcher (TB offense - QB offsides glitch)

mr takeaway 152 = Glitcher (QB walk glitch)

Both played straight at first but had to start glitching when they started getting their a** whooped.
Back to top Go down
Bohrzilla
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live : Glitcher = DiiRTYBiiRDz   Xbox Live : Glitcher = DiiRTYBiiRDz Empty2009-05-30, 18:37

SACKEDDDD = Glitcher (He will lag you on 4th down and field goals. You can't even run a play or audible)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live : Glitcher = DiiRTYBiiRDz   Xbox Live : Glitcher = DiiRTYBiiRDz Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox Live : Glitcher = DiiRTYBiiRDz
Page 1 of 1