Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
izzy
New MS Member
New MS Member
izzy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust? Empty
PostSubject: Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust?   Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust? Empty2009-05-30, 16:06

Reggie in the begging of the last season he was leading in touchdowns,receptions,and yards receiving and total. But he got injured. he could of kept going. But he got injured. You think this year with no injuries he might come out as a surprising MVP or Improved player or lead in a stat?
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust?   Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust? Empty2009-05-30, 16:15

As a big fan of Reggie Bush while he was at USC, I'm going to keep rooting for him to do well in the NFL. So far, he hasn't lived up to his expectations BUT he has been a big weapon for the Saints. He catches a lot of balls out of the backfield, can take some big hits and is a good two-back guy. If he stays healthy, I think he can put up some monster numbers and help the Saints in a big way.
Back to top Go down
izzy
New MS Member
New MS Member
izzy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust?   Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust? Empty2009-05-30, 16:17

Yeah i was big fan to. I hope he does great this season.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust?   Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust? Empty2009-05-30, 17:07

this is another simple question if he can stay healthy great year if he cant obviously bust
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust?   Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust? Empty2009-05-30, 17:35

im goin out on a limb and ima say reggie bush is going to be a pro bowler this season, and he might even be on my fantasy football team
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust?   Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust? Empty2009-05-30, 17:59

tuki94 wrote:
im goin out on a limb and ima say reggie bush is going to be a pro bowler this season, and he might even be on my fantasy football team

imma go out on that same limb as tuki...that offense keeps gettin better and its gonna open reggie up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust?   Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust? Empty

Back to top Go down

Reggie Bush, Great year next season? or another bust?
Page 1 of 1