Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Most underrated WR?

Go down 
+17
crawk
Big Hungry 702
Swag Escobar
izzy
BOSTN BEANER
tuki94
BAKNAFEK88
bigbuddah
omarl02
Militant X 1
Mister_JP
Ketcham While They're Hot
Crunk
Radi0ActivWaste
dirty-mullet
Fudgy
CJDAWGG14
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Most underrated WR? Empty
PostSubject: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-28, 17:57

What WR doesn't get enough recognition in the league, but is a top WR?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-28, 18:06

derrick mason
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-28, 18:35

Greg Jennings, Roddy White, Antonio Bryant
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-28, 20:07

i would go with either Donald Driver or Roddy White
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-28, 20:16

Roddy White had a good year this year, but has always had problems with dropped balls.

Wes Welker.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-28, 20:24

As much as I hate to say it, Dwayne Bowe should definitely be on this list after the season he had last year...Also, I know he gets respect, but a lot of people throw Brandon Marshall to the side even though he was only one of three WRs in the NFL last year to have 100 catches...AND that's even after he served a suspsension to start the season.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-28, 20:32

mark clayton
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-28, 21:10

LiL MooReR wrote:
Roddy White had a good year this year, but has always had problems with dropped balls.

Wes Welker.

people know about wes welker now i think
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-28, 21:13

Derick Mason. this cat played the majority of the season with a injured shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-28, 21:21

Fudgy wrote:
LiL MooReR wrote:

Wes Welker.

people know about wes welker now i think
When you think top receiver his name doesnt come up much. Mostly being a inside route runner is why.
Back to top Go down
omarl02
New MS Member
New MS Member
omarl02

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-28, 21:37

Antonio Bryant
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-29, 00:25

santonio holmes is my pick he's had 2 solid years this 1 being a breakout year and i believe he will keep it up
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-29, 11:31

I have to say Roddy White. This guy is the real deal. He had a really good year last year and the year before that, he was very productive despite having Chris Redmon and Joey Harrington as his QBs.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-29, 14:26

yea antonio bryant from the bucs
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-29, 17:14

i think it has to be antonio bryant after last year i still keep sayin hes gota prove it one more year but thats me givin him no credit as a #1 wr.. i dont consider roddy in this cuz i think he is considered elite after he finally stopped dropping so many passes this past year. he never was truly a top tier wr and he is now and no ones denying him that.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-29, 17:44

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
santonio holmes is my pick he's had 2 solid years this 1 being a breakout year and i believe he will keep it up

Pretty sure this year Holmes had 1 game with 100 yards and that was in the Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-29, 18:50

LiL MooReR wrote:
[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:

Pretty sure this year Holmes had 1 game with 100 yards and that was in the Super Bowl.

yea i dont know if he had another one or not but he was so bad during the season i dropped him in 2 of my fantasy leagues cuz he had no trade value.. hes definately not a top tier wr! at least not yet cuz the kid does have talent.
Back to top Go down
izzy
New MS Member
New MS Member
izzy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-31, 11:42

Calvin Johnson. He went 0-16 and still in the top 5 receiving. With a quarterback that has an IQ of a chicken. Dan Orvlosky the most horrible QB
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-05-31, 12:21

it has to be out of colston,andre johnson(alot of ppl just jumped on),greg jenning,reggie wayne... i guess i could throw mason in there dude has a great stat year every year that can be compared to the top Wrs he just isnt as spectacular... i wanna say santana moss but he seems to be off so....prob not him
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-07-28, 20:35

donnie avery. made the probowl and i didnt hear alot about him during the last season.
Also, Bernard Berrian
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-07-28, 21:08

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
donnie avery. made the probowl and i didnt hear alot about him during the last season.
Also, Bernard Berrian

making the probowl means nothing as to if hes a #1 wr or not.. avery-53catches 674yds 3tds... he is not a #1 wr so doesnt belong in this thread... berrian u can make an argument for i guess but he did nothing vs any decent pass defences last year.... all the fantasy experts said he was gona blow up in the 2nd half of the season cuz he played weak pass defences and thats exactly what happened....
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-07-28, 21:27

Lee Evans

He may not have suberp numbers but they are solid. And that is good because of all the qb issues Buffalo has had
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-07-28, 23:35

damn lee evans is probably the most underrated on here. dude is a pretty good receiver and until the bills got T.O this year he's never had even a decent receiver next to him so everyone paid attention to him. but im gonna have to go with donald driver dude plays good year in and year out but doesnt get alot of praise in the media so imma have to go with him
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-07-29, 02:37

what about joe jurivicious he has good solid numbers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty2009-07-29, 02:43

I'd say that the tandem of Donald Driver and Greg Jennings could be the 2nd best in the league after Moss and Welker.

I also think that Calvin Johnson is a top 3 receiver (with Larry Fitz and Andre Johnson) who is just stuck on an offense with absolutely no other talent.

Heinz Ward is another guy who doesn't get as much recognition as he deserves, he's the kind of consistant player you love to have on your team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated WR?   Most underrated WR? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most underrated WR?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next