Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MV3 for MVP

Go down 
+9
BOSTN BEANER
Yungboi76
pkismyname
tuki94
Fudgy
Fudopi is That Dude
Crunk
PapaSmurf
OGiant23
13 posters
AuthorMessage
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-04-19, 00:38

Wade is gonna get cheated in the MVP voting this year

he had 50 more steals than LBJ
more blocks than LBJ
And more points than LBJ

his team is half as good

i am not sure who has more assists
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-04-19, 02:05

dude i agree i think wade he should win, n plus wade is my fav player
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-04-19, 02:53

LeBron has more wins...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-04-19, 21:18

But Lebron also has a good supporting cast.

Wade has a bunch of 1st or 2nd year guys, and one old washed out big man behind him, and the team would be nowhere without him.

I think that without LBJ the cavs would probably have battled for the 7th or 8th seed.

Therefore, Wade is kind of DEFINING mvp.

MOST

VALUABLE

PLAYER

Wade is the most valuable team...

Only way LBJ gets it is if it was "Player with most money value"
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-04-20, 08:26

yea thats why cavs lost their last home game why? oh cuz lebron didnt play they suck without him
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-04-20, 11:21

LeBron's taking it plain and simple
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-04-20, 11:22

yea all that matters is the wins, the best player on the best team will get the MVP(LeBron), but wade is second with Dwight comin in at this third spot
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-04-21, 20:35

[TFH] 7florida2fynest7 wrote:
yea thats why cavs lost their last home game why? oh cuz lebron didnt play they suck without him

Lebron didnt play rite that's why they lost?

Wait lets look at that again. I'm pretty sure ALL STAR Mo Williams didn't play along with other players. They can play with Lebron but ofcourse you can't play as good without your best player but they are capable of winning if Everyone except Lebron plays.

FYI, I'm a GS Warriors fan so in no way am I leaniant towards Lebron
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-04-23, 01:56

That's a tough one. Both Bron-Bron and Wade performed at a high level this year. (Kobe did too) Not sure what the chances of this happening, but I think they should share that honor. You cant say one did more than other. Bron-bron squad finish with the best record in the league, but without Wade the Heat wouldn't be in the playoffs. They both score, drop dimes, rebound, play defense and are leaders on their squads. Plus their stats are identical for the most part:

Bron-bron:
PPG28.4
RPG7.6
APG7.2
SPG1.7
BPG1.1
FG%0.489
FT%0.780
3P%0.344
MPG37.7
var SA_ID="nbapix;nba";

D-Wade:
PPG30.2
RPG5.0
APG7.5
SPG2.2
BPG1.3
FG%0.491
FT%0.765
3P%0.317
MPG38.6

They both deserve it!
var SA_ID="nbapix;nba";
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-04-23, 02:46

its not tough.. lebron let his team to the 2nd best home record ever... he is the MVP and he will be the MVP of the finals.. for all u who were wonderin if i was a complete homer... im also realistic...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-04-23, 03:28

Never thought u were a homer. I might not agree with how you look at things, but I still will respect it because thats how you feel about the situation. With that being said the case you made for Bron-Bron is 100% true. Now Wade on the other hand put up the same stats as James and did that while playing on a less talented team. He also led that less talented team to a 5th seed. The key is Wade was rolling solo. James has Williams and Kobe has Gasol. They both did what MVPs do! I will put it like this: Im glad that I dont have to make the decision. FYI: can't forget bout Rose, Kobe, Durant,Roy, Bosch or Howard. Them boys ate real good this season too!
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-04-23, 14:54

I also think Wade should get it. Lebron is amazign but he has players aroud him that are good. Wade has a rookie and seconf year player starting on his team. Wade is the HEAT.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-04-23, 15:33

lol lebron winning it for sure
best player on the best team dis year

ye i think wade should get it styll but his team didnt do as well as lebrons did

so its dun already
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-05-17, 22:15

does anyone here know basketball? Everyone keeps sayin "oh LBJ has a better surrounding cast than D Wade". No thats not the case. The reason why LBJ appears to have a better surrounding cast than D Wade is because LBJ MAKES his surrounding cast better than what they really are. Thats why cavs made it so far this year. Who would ever consider Mo Williams an all-star before he came to cavs? How big of a role did Delonte West have at Boston? Please, he was a solid backup off the bench before coming to cavs. If you think about it, Wade has probably more help than LBJ. You have a 5 time all-star forward/center in Jermaine O'neal whos been to the finals, you have Micheal Beasley, Mario Chalmers, and Jemario Moon who ALL did well in the reg season averaging double figures, and then you got Haslem who always plays solid basketball all around averaging double figures in points, nearly double figures in rebounds, and plays good defense. So theres no excuse for D Wade because he has talent on that team. I dont care if most of them are 1-2 year pros, shoot, look at the hawks. Hawks only experienced players are Joe Jonson and Mike Bibby. Everyone else never even been to the playoffs. So no excuses for why Wade wasn't MVP. Lebron gets his guys more involved than Wade, even if they average the same assist because Lebron he looks for others. He creates the shots that are open. If you look at how he plays, hes like the point guard for the cavs cuz mo williams and delonte are just scorers. thats why they set the plays when LBJ has the ball in his hands.
Back to top Go down
The Coach
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-17

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-05-17, 22:26

Oneal is old and the same reason haslim is good is wade makes him better.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-05-18, 02:48

LeBron won... atleast Kobe's bum ass didnt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-05-18, 14:32

Dynamic1 wrote:
does anyone here know basketball? Everyone keeps sayin "oh LBJ has a better surrounding cast than D Wade". No thats not the case. The reason why LBJ appears to have a better surrounding cast than D Wade is because LBJ MAKES his surrounding cast better than what they really are. Thats why cavs made it so far this year. Who would ever consider Mo Williams an all-star before he came to cavs? How big of a role did Delonte West have at Boston? Please, he was a solid backup off the bench before coming to cavs. If you think about it, Wade has probably more help than LBJ. You have a 5 time all-star forward/center in Jermaine O'neal whos been to the finals, you have Micheal Beasley, Mario Chalmers, and Jemario Moon who ALL did well in the reg season averaging double figures, and then you got Haslem who always plays solid basketball all around averaging double figures in points, nearly double figures in rebounds, and plays good defense. So theres no excuse for D Wade because he has talent on that team. I dont care if most of them are 1-2 year pros, shoot, look at the hawks. Hawks only experienced players are Joe Jonson and Mike Bibby. Everyone else never even been to the playoffs. So no excuses for why Wade wasn't MVP. Lebron gets his guys more involved than Wade, even if they average the same assist because Lebron he looks for others. He creates the shots that are open. If you look at how he plays, hes like the point guard for the cavs cuz mo williams and delonte are just scorers. thats why they set the plays when LBJ has the ball in his hands.
u said lebron makes his team better and thats why it looks lik he has the better supporting cast. but the reason why the heat role players are doing something is because of wade. he creates open shot for Moon, Chalmers, and Haslem. i dont care wat nobody say, if those players were on a team with no superstar, they would be having horrible seasons. wade is a beast and turned a team that won lik 15 games last season to making the playoffs, lebron had already had the cavs playoff bound. wade took one season to make a great turn aroung by himself. dont get it twisted, i still think lebron deserved the award, but dont sell wade short
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-05-18, 18:28

im not sellin wade short, but lets be honest, who spreads the ball more for their team? When you look at cavs and then miami, you see alot more players on miami that can actually create shots for themselves. Jermaine Oneal, Moon, Chalmers, and Beasley all have the ability to create shots off the dribble
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-05-18, 18:40

yea i get u, u sayin lebron is a more team oriented player then wade is and i agree wit u, i jus thought u was saying **** wade
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty2009-05-18, 19:13

oh nah, hell nah. wade is proly 1 of my fav players in the league
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MV3 for MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MV3 for MVP   MV3 for MVP Empty

Back to top Go down

MV3 for MVP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: Other Sports :: NBA-
Jump to: