Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who's gonna win it all?

Go down 
+14
rahma7
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Adel92
W A V Y D R E
Crunk
tuki94
beeman999
KidProDiiGy
Militant X 1
PapaSmurf
BOSTN BEANER
-iBleedGreen-
Ketcham While They're Hot
Fudgy
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Who's gonna win it all? Empty
PostSubject: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-17, 02:42

plain and simple who do you think is going to take the NBA title this year?

personally im going with the lakers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-17, 02:44

There's no doubt that it will be the Lakers...
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-17, 08:09

Honestly, I think the Cavs have a real good chance. I think this is Lebrons year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-17, 12:33

come on people grow some balls and pick a team other then lakers and cavs... CELTICS UPSET THEM ALL!!!! CELTS REPEAT WITHOUT KG!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-17, 13:34

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
come on people grow some balls and pick a team other then lakers and cavs... CELTICS UPSET THEM ALL!!!! CELTS REPEAT WITHOUT KG!!!!!!!! lol!

me = la fan = im gonna pick la

oh and the celtics have as much chance of winning the title as snoop dogg being sobre on his birthday
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-18, 04:25

its gunna b lakers vs cavs n lakers will win
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-18, 08:57

BOSTN BEANER wrote:

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

ok...i am a HUGE KG fan...therefore, by default....i am cheering for the Celtics. however....w/o KG...their road will be extremely hard.....especially on the road in Cleveland. and big baby davis knows that he isn't KG! he even said it on yesterday....that he isn't the "big ticket" but the "ticket stub!" sooo...since i live in the East.....i gotta say that the CAVALIERS will be our next NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

Crying or Very sad sorry BO!
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-18, 11:49

yessir
cavaliers>NBA
cant no team compete with my team
lebron james is in need of a chapionship
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-18, 17:22

haha everyones a cavs or laker fan now cuz they are the best teams... haha im 23 and dealt with 22 years of celtic misery and u guys all go from bein bulls fans when u were young to "JORDAN FANS" after he retired... haha what a joke... nba fans need to stick with one team instead of changing players every 10 years... haha jk about most of u but kallikid ur a charger fan and cavs fan.. now i highly doubt u were a cavs fan when Lebron was in High School lol!
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-18, 17:26

im a Timberwolves fan. i didnt watch one game this year. did they even get 20 wins? but i think Lakers will win it cuz they the best plain and simple
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-18, 18:08

im a celtics fan so i gotta go with my squad, but after them would be the cavs, lakers, then portland
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-18, 18:33

If the Lakers lose with the most stacked team in the NBA I will laugh. GO HAWKS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-18, 20:09

LiL MooReR wrote:
If the Lakers lose with the most stacked team in the NBA I will laugh. GO HAWKS!

they wont
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-18, 20:55

cleveland b... to much shooters around lebron
and u already kno wat lebron does
kobe gonna slip with the lakers
watch gosel gonna come soft like last year
Back to top Go down
Adel92
New MS Member
New MS Member
Adel92

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-29, 01:13

Cleveland wins 6 games against Denver.

And denver beats LA in 7
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-29, 12:29

Adel92 wrote:

And denver beats LA in 7
u kno denver will have to beat the lakers in the staple center for that to happen
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-29, 14:54

Philly is going to surprise everyone and take the whole.. fucking.. thing.....
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-29, 15:45

akadreday wrote:
cleveland b... to much shooters around lebron
and u already kno wat lebron does
kobe gonna slip with the lakers
watch gosel gonna come soft like last year

watch Gasol get soft like last year? last i saw he didnt start coming hard yet so thats obvious hes gona come soft in the finals... mark my words though... KG is NOT done yet... if we can sneak past orlando next round KG will be back for the Cavs... and dont start feeding me BS about how are we gona get past orlando cuz no one on that team can stop rondo and they cant stop pierce or allen.. no one besides dwight has any talent near what the celts bring and they dont play defence.. we will beat them in 6 and KG will return... then the media will go nuts about how the whole playoffs changed and all we will have to do is steal one in cleveland cuz the garden will be nuts and we wont lose one there.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-29, 17:38

while i like a few players and teams from the west.....i live on the east coast and therefore....i always cheer for East Coast teams....PERIOD!! i would love to see the Celtics repeat (for KG)...however, i wanna keep it real here for you BO (lol). Lebron James and the Cavaliers are on fire! they swept the Pistons 4-0 in the series...in essence saying; "Your dynasty is dead!" and now it's our turn!

and now...they are awaiting the winner of the Heat and Hawks series. so...which of those two teams can take Lebron and crew? NIETHER!! and....if the Celtics are barely beating the "Baby-Bulls" how in the hell are they gonna compete against King James and his court? Suspect
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-29, 18:03

Militant X 1 wrote:
while i like a few players and teams from the west.....i live on the east coast and therefore....i always cheer for East Coast teams....PERIOD!! i would love to see the Celtics repeat (for KG)...however, i wanna keep it real here for you BO (lol). Lebron James and the Cavaliers are on fire! they swept the Pistons 4-0 in the series...in essence saying; "Your dynasty is dead!" and now it's our turn!

and now...they are awaiting the winner of the Heat and Hawks series. so...which of those two teams can take Lebron and crew? NIETHER!! and....if the Celtics are barely beating the "Baby-Bulls" how in the hell are they gonna compete against King James and his court? Suspect

this is exactly what people said last year about us.. if we get KG back we will repeat.. im takin a shot in the dark but i really think he returns if we go to the eastern finals and have to go through lebron.. KG will be back and all we will have to do is take one in cleveland.. we wont lose in the boston garden.. if KG comes back it will be electric like the old garden and impossible to beat us at home..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-29, 21:35

BOSTN BEANER wrote:

this is exactly what people said last year about us.. if we get KG back we will repeat.. im takin a shot in the dark but i really think he returns if we go to the eastern finals and have to go through lebron.. KG will be back and all we will have to do is take one in cleveland.. we wont lose in the boston garden.. if KG comes back it will be electric like the old garden and impossible to beat us at home..

BO...you know i would love for KG to comeback and i hope he does. but come on BO...you are not admitting that the Celtics (although they won last night) are having a difficult time with the "baby-bulls" right now bruh! and you know...Lebron and company are superior to all other teams in the east (not including the Celtics with a healthy KG). afterall, THEY SWEPT THE PISTONS!! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-29, 21:39

Cavs vs. Lakers = finals

Lakers>>>>>>Cavs
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-29, 22:19

KINGxOFxKINGS wrote:
Cavs vs. Lakers = finals

Lakers>>>>>>Cavs
Back to top Go down
Adel92
New MS Member
New MS Member
Adel92

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-30, 00:49

tuki94 wrote:
Adel92 wrote:

And denver beats LA in 7
u kno denver will have to beat the lakers in the staple center for that to happen

No really Rolling Eyes . I know basketball tuki, & yes they will beat them in LA, hell, they might even take it in 6.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty2009-04-30, 01:49

I'm telling you.. Sixers.. FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's gonna win it all?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next