Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Close To Dealing Peppers???

Go down 
+4
Mister_JP
jrcianci
tuki94
SticK2NaSty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty
PostSubject: Close To Dealing Peppers???   Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty2009-03-17, 09:53

The New England Patriots have reportedly been in trade talks with New England. The Pats plan to give the 34th overall pick for peppers. The Pats will dominate if they get peppers on D.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Close To Dealing Peppers???   Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty2009-03-17, 10:38

they said it will be a while before this was to actually happen. its still in the beginning stages, but if this happens the pats will be the team next season. and i didn't even kno they had joey galloway
Back to top Go down
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Close To Dealing Peppers???   Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty2009-03-17, 12:24

not true at all they cant talk becuz pep has not signed his franchise tender yet
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Close To Dealing Peppers???   Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty2009-03-17, 12:28

jrcianci wrote:
not true at all they cant talk becuz pep has not signed his franchise tender yet
the panthers cant talk but pep and his agent can talk
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Close To Dealing Peppers???   Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty2009-03-17, 13:16

[STARS] N0TH1N BUT ST1CK wrote:
The New England Patriots have reportedly been in trade talks with New England. The Pats plan to give the 34th overall pick for peppers. The Pats will dominate if they get peppers on D.
they want him to play linebacker though
how do you think he will do at linebacker?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Close To Dealing Peppers???   Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty2009-03-17, 13:29

he wants to play LB and hes gona be a pass rushing OLB for us if we get him.. ill be pumped but it will only be a one year deal with how good our defence will look. im sure he will get signed to an extention but we wont have money for DE Richard Seymour or DT Vince Wilfork and our DL will hurt after this upcoming season if we make this trade. but we didnt get any preasure on the qb at times last year and a pass rusher would help the secondary as much as getting a DB that can play, preasure will cause bad passes and turnovers obviously im for this as a pats fan. I do believe it will happen cuz it started with a rumor in boston and now its expanded from a rumor to reports from espn.. so all the people that said the 34th pick wasnt enough for Cassel and Vrabel, if we turn that pick into peppers they cant say anything.. its just another move that makes me happy to say im a pats fan.. our front office never stops tryin to improve all off season they are cookin up something.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Close To Dealing Peppers???   Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty2009-03-17, 13:32

at LB he will probably jus be a rusher lik merriman and that will be good for him, i think he will have a pro bowl season at LB
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Close To Dealing Peppers???   Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty2009-03-17, 13:41

Mister_JP wrote:

they want him to play linebacker though
how do you think he will do at linebacker?

Peppers will shine as a LB in my opinion! i just wished my "Dirty-Black Birds" would have consider snatching him up to replace Bart Scott. but...i am sure we will make a good move on draft day.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Close To Dealing Peppers???   Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty2009-03-17, 17:20

I don't know folks, Schefter says Peppers to Pats won't happen...

In his weekly appearance on WEEI in Boston, Adam Schefter of NFL Network said that the Panthers won’t be trading defensive end Julius Peppers to the Patriots.

That trade is not gonna happen,” Schefter told Dennis & Callahan of WEEI.

Schefter cited the financial investment that Peppers would require and the looming class of Patriots free agents (including Vince Wilfork and Richard Seymour), who will be on the market in 2010.

Schefter’s opinion conflicts sharply with a Monday report from Vic Carucci of NFL.com, who seemed to suggest that a trade would happen at some point between the upcoming league meetings (which open on March 22) and the 2009 draft.

“I’m telling you, they’re not gonna do it,” Schefter said later in the segment. “. . . . I don’t believe for a second there’s any truth to it.”

Schefter then said he’s 99.9 percent sure that Peppers won’t be playing for the Patriots next year.

But Schefter then acknowledged that that 0.1 percent could come to fruition, and that he could be exposed as a “complete fraud.”

Meanwhile, Schefter said that he regards the chances of the Pats signing defensive end Jason TaylorClose To Dealing Peppers??? Mag-glass_10x10 as “realistic.”
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Close To Dealing Peppers???   Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty2009-03-17, 17:37

the panthers piss me off how they are so passive in the offseason right now...
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Close To Dealing Peppers???   Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty2009-03-17, 17:50

thats the same thing that bill simmons and mike lombardi said but seymour is always hurt and the patriots have a backup in Jarvis Green that is good enough to stop the run which is essentially all that seymour does. he hasnt been nearly as good at pass rushing as people tend to think. he will be gone but the pats do want to sign wilfork to an extention for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Close To Dealing Peppers???   Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty2009-03-19, 13:16

peppers better not go plus julluis peppers doesnt have stamina so playin as a rushing lb he will get tired more quickly and pep does take plays off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close To Dealing Peppers???   Close To Dealing Peppers??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Close To Dealing Peppers???
Page 1 of 1