Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3!

Go down 
+2
AsTrOz o
veekay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
veekay
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3! Empty
PostSubject: Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3!   Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3! Empty2009-03-16, 08:01

I need a lab partner who has skills!

I about at my wits f'n end with this game! I have failed, miserably, at being proficient at MADDEN. I've stated this before but now I'm at Def Con 99!!! The whole concept of playing Madden seems to elude me. I experience things during a game that makes me wanna go bananas!!!

1) Is there a correlation between internet speed and fluid, fast gameplay? It seems as tho I'm not afforded the same game play as my opponents. I have AT&T DSL and it's failing me as far as gameplay goes!

2) Is it best to learn to beat the "system" or develop a style that will beat an opponent?

3) I suffer excessive fumbles and INTs like nobody's business.

4) I find myself being victimized by folk who run smooth, efficient schemes i.e. passes to the flats; blitzes; QB pressure; run offense; exploiting zone D, etc. But when I attempt these same strategies I fall, horrendously, on my face!

Last year I purchased the ebook for PS2 and lo and behold it dint do ***** for my game! Needless to say I'll never drop anymore cash on something as wasteful as that corny *** ebook!

I know that we can't win all the games we play but, damn, I'd like to be a wee bit more competitive when I log on and put work in. Is there anyone wo's willing to take on a new lab partner and dissect my sorry-a$$ game skills and go through some things with me? I'm on PS3. I'm looking for serious ballers who feel my pain and who are willing to lab a few sessions with me so that I can be like Stella...and get my groove back! PM me or a normal reply to this thread will suffice.
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3!   Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3! Empty2009-03-16, 08:49

hahahaha you fail on your face. but seriously, you can find lots of ps3 people here willing to lab, im on 360 but this site has more ps3 than 360 so someone will help you out and welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
veekay
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3!   Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3! Empty2009-03-16, 09:35

Thanx! I've been a member just shy of year so thanx for the belated welcome also!
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3!   Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3! Empty2009-03-16, 10:01

wow, 3 posts in a year Razz lol ive never seen you
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3!   Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3! Empty2009-03-16, 10:09

veekay wrote:
I need a lab partner who has skills!

I about at my wits f'n end with this game! I have failed, miserably, at being proficient at MADDEN. I've stated this before but now I'm at Def Con 99!!! The whole concept of playing Madden seems to elude me. I experience things during a game that makes me wanna go bananas!!!

1) Is there a correlation between internet speed and fluid, fast gameplay? It seems as tho I'm not afforded the same game play as my opponents. I have AT&T DSL and it's failing me as far as gameplay goes!

2) Is it best to learn to beat the "system" or develop a style that will beat an opponent?

3) I suffer excessive fumbles and INTs like nobody's business.

4) I find myself being victimized by folk who run smooth, efficient schemes i.e. passes to the flats; blitzes; QB pressure; run offense; exploiting zone D, etc. But when I attempt these same strategies I fall, horrendously, on my face!

Last year I purchased the ebook for PS2 and lo and behold it dint do ***** for my game! Needless to say I'll never drop anymore cash on something as wasteful as that corny *** ebook!

I know that we can't win all the games we play but, damn, I'd like to be a wee bit more competitive when I log on and put work in. Is there anyone wo's willing to take on a new lab partner and dissect my sorry-a$$ game skills and go through some things with me? I'm on PS3. I'm looking for serious ballers who feel my pain and who are willing to lab a few sessions with me so that I can be like Stella...and get my groove back! PM me or a normal reply to this thread will suffice.

add me dude
i was labbing the sea playbook last night and found an UNSTOPABLE play
i will show you it cause i dont use the sea playbook
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3!   Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3! Empty2009-03-16, 10:16

feel free to add me if you want vee- psn is Johnny_PotSmoker. im usually up for labbing
Back to top Go down
veekay
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3!   Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3! Empty2009-03-16, 11:03

I am usually on at night after 10:00pm and most of the day on Mondays(day off). UncleVeeKay is my persona. PS3.
Back to top Go down
veekay
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3!   Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3! Empty2009-03-16, 11:04

What am I gonna post? I can't do sh*t!!! I read posts and lurk about thrice a week!
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3!   Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3! Empty2009-03-16, 11:31

Add me veekay. My psn is chrisc2006. I'm always up for a lab also. I can show you some plays out of Philly PB.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3!   Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3! Empty2009-03-16, 14:38

add me psn:tuki94
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3!   Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3! Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden frustrations: Need lab partner,PS3!
Page 1 of 1