Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

PSN CARDS

Go down 
+2
Mister_JP
kunfuzion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kunfuzion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PSN CARDS Empty
PostSubject: PSN CARDS   PSN CARDS Empty2009-03-10, 15:10

lmao i had already got a coule cards from gamestop,i ran outta money so i went to replay (i hate this store) and they looked at me like i was stupid when i asked for a PSN CARD......couldn't get to gamestop so i checked wal-mart and they sell them also, not all of tha wal-marts Nope listen to snoop dont go to replay
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PSN CARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN CARDS   PSN CARDS Empty2009-03-10, 15:16

whats a PSN card?
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PSN CARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN CARDS   PSN CARDS Empty2009-03-10, 15:17

Mister_JP wrote:
whats a PSN card?
yea thats wat i was wonderin
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PSN CARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN CARDS   PSN CARDS Empty2009-03-10, 15:36

psn cards are like best buy cards or sonic cards that can be reloaded to use if u dont have a credit card or bank card.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PSN CARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN CARDS   PSN CARDS Empty2009-03-10, 15:39

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
psn cards are like best buy cards or sonic cards that can be reloaded to use if u dont have a credit card or bank card.
what do you need it for?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PSN CARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN CARDS   PSN CARDS Empty2009-03-10, 15:46

buying things from ps store
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PSN CARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN CARDS   PSN CARDS Empty2009-04-20, 13:52

PSN Cards Hit Walmart, Best Buy, Sams Club and Some Barnes & Nobles

PSN CARDS Custom_1222449256442_ps3psp_2007_ps3_card The elusive Playstation **** Cards, announced long ago and rarely seen in stores, is finally going mainstream, Sony Computer Entertainment of America said today.
Starting this holiday season the PSN cards, which can be used online to purchases PS3 and PSP content, will be available at Walmart, Best Buy, select Sam’s Club outlets. All but the B&N get theirs in October, with the bookstore getting them the following month.
“The PLAYSTATION **** Cards are an easy way for PSP and PS3 fans to obtain great games, movies, TV shows and other entertainment through PLAYSTATION **** and we are pleased to offer them at major retailers nationwide,” said Eric Lempel, director, PLAYSTATION **** Operations, SCEA. “With the holiday season right around the corner, these cards are an ideal gift option for friends and family, whether they are movie aficionados, dedicated gamers or something in between.”
Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) is expanding the availability of the popular PLAYSTATION®️ **** Cards to additional major retailers nationwide this holiday season. The PlayStation **** Cards, which can be used to purchase content for PLAYSTATION (PS3) and PSP (PlayStationPortable) systems, will be available at Walmart, Best Buy, select Sam’s Club outlets in October 2008, and at Barnes & Noble College Bookstores locations in November 2008.
With the cards, PS3 and PSP fans can buy games, movies, TV shows, themes and add-on content from the PLAYSTATION Store and other PLAYSTATION **** services. The PLAYSTATION **** Cards are available in $20.00 and $50.00 denominations and are currently offered at BLOCKBUSTER, Pamida, Meijer Superstores and Speedway store locations.
“The PLAYSTATION **** Cards are an easy way for PSP and PS3 fans to obtain great games, movies, TV shows and other entertainment through PLAYSTATION **** and we are pleased to offer them at major retailers nationwide,” said Eric Lempel, director, PLAYSTATION®️Network Operations, SCEA. “With the holiday season right around the corner, these cards are an ideal gift option for friends and family, whether they are movie aficionados, dedicated gamers or something in between.”

(SuprmnxXX)
I have purchased a PSN card myself (walmart) and find it to be, the safest and only way to purchase online from the psn store (safe and easy).

Gamestop! Doesn't sell these cards due to a legal preceding to smaller markets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PSN CARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN CARDS   PSN CARDS Empty2009-04-21, 17:12

yea ive bought one of these pretty cool id say
Back to top Go down