Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What Do You Look For?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

What Do You Look For? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Look For?   What Do You Look For? Empty2009-03-06, 17:57

hey guys, when you are setting your AUDIBLES on offense and defense....what do you look for? meaning; what "types" of plays or formations?
Back to top Go down
DAWGS 256
New MS Member
New MS Member
DAWGS 256

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Look For?   What Do You Look For? Empty2009-03-06, 19:03

on offense i like to always have a play that has a corner route or a play that i can audible down to to make a fast wr be my rb, on defense anything with a purple zone
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Look For?   What Do You Look For? Empty2009-03-06, 19:10

anything that allows me to get the ball off quick on O. on D I just put in 5 audibles that stop certain plays and play types.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Look For?   What Do You Look For? Empty2009-03-06, 19:25

On defense I need 1 good zone blitz, 1 cover 4, corner blitz, and the rest are up to you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Look For?   What Do You Look For? Empty2009-03-06, 19:53

On offense i always have a play for short yardage like QB sneak or FB dive. I pass play that has alot of undereath routes and crossing routes. Usually a screen. My defense isnt the best i just have some 4-6 and 3-4 and a cover 4
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Look For?   What Do You Look For? Empty2009-03-06, 20:44

wow! such variety in audibles! on offense...i gotta have a formatio(s) that i know that i can fall back on when i get into trouble (i.e. Fullhouse, I-Form Twin TE, SG: Trips TE, Tight, SB: Big). on defense....i like to put have a variety of plays set from ONE formation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Look For?   What Do You Look For? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Do You Look For?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden General Talk-
Jump to: